TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Private Black Ops Company BlackWater Mysterious New Owner/Private Bl Ops Companies Being Used To Shape Society According To Corporate Agenda (NWO)

http://www.infowars.com/the-mysterious-new-owner-of-blackwater-worldwide/

This would easily explain all of the activity against homeless people, travelers, the poor and anyone else who isnt useful or simply wont conform to whats most profitable.

These companies are possibly being utilized to shape society into what is most profitable and predictable.

Ive read that much of what FBI, intelligence and military do had been curtailed do due public outcry, disclosure, oversight, investigations-all due to the public's right to know.

Using private companies these activities could continue.

Unethical human experimentation such as MK Ultra could continue with private military contractors using these companies to perform the necessary harassment and psy warfare needed for projects like MK Ultra (whatever its been renamed under the new contractors).

Governments have been bought and sold out as well as overpowered by the private sector possibly, thats what it appears.

If the technologies for mass mind controk are available to these companies imagine this is how they are being used to psycho civilize entire areas of cities and states.
Without the public having any way of finding out.

This would also explain why so many dumb common people seem in on 'gang stalking'. You just go work for the company!

Revealing is the cozy relationship the authorities (GOVT EMPLOYEES) have with these private black ops as written in the article linked above. Nationwide they love to come visit and play Blackwater for training? Are you absolutely serious?

And all they had to do was repeatedly change their name to continue to operate after Blackwater was shut down for murdering civilians?

1 comment:

  1. I really need your help since you are so experienced with dealing with abusive assholes. I am a 23 year old male. I was an abused child and grew up with a father that constantly used psychological warfare tactics on me. He was a psychologist dealing with troubled children. My whole life all he has done is treat me like shit and abuse me and my mother. He states explicitly that fear is his best friend and that he loves how he can control us with it. I was physically, sexually, mentally, and emotionally abused by him my whole life. I am temporarily living with my parents again for a few months until I can rent a new apartment. I have to say, living with him is unbearable, in the truest sense of the word. If there was ever a person I just wanted to make suffer and see squirm, it's him. I'm not going to do that though; I know better. Even though I am self-sufficient, he still does little things to harass me. Last year, he filed a form and a mental health warrant was sworn for me. I was taken to the hospital and evaluated. The psychiatrist said there was nothing wrong with me. He filled it out simply as a way of harassing me. He has also done other things to me, like putting pinholes into my tires and things like that. He constantly uses tactics trying to instigate a fight, saying things like he can abuse me and get away with it because he's a doctor and nobody will believe me. I have heard horror stories about the way he used to treat the children in his care. He is truly an evil, despicable person. I just don't know how to respond anymore. I'm so close to blowing up. There are so many subtle, evil little things he does to push buttons and try to instigate a fight. He also has many firearms, knives, and weapons. He brandishes a large gun on his waist on a daily basis, as a statement. He even has gone so far as to call my mother and me "slaves". One of my friends, an older man, told me that I should just leave - immediately - and get as far away as possible. I just don't know what to do, because I am also worried about losing contact with my mother. My mother is totally controlled by my father and anything I tell her, about where I am living, etc. she will tell him. She is really a nice person, but with her unfortunately comes him. I just hate him so much... How do you suggest I handle this?

    ReplyDelete