TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

When Experiencing Kindness From Americans It Kinda Makes You Not Wish Em Dead...hmm

Yeah out here in Kenmore Sq without the Red Sox scum (Homeland Security/CIA corporate scum/shills).


People are generally nice out here but so much of June and July are ruined in Kenmore by nasty ever present overt gang stalking that seems to start after the schools graduate and dies down around this time of year. And the red sox nation scum basically take over Kenmore Sq for the summer. Its hard to find a time when they arent stinking up the place.


The fans are so extremely nasty. They cant ALL be perps...can they?

Maybe RS nation is literally a front for some covert op or agency. There was that newspaper article about the Sox owner or the organization lending jets to CIA for Gitmo like torture/interrogation rides.


Its just so hard to actually admit any of this is really...REAL.


Its so insane that theres actually a faction of the US power structure with THAT much power and has that bad of a record historically of abuse of power that hardly anyone seems to know about or worse-doesnt believe in even though theres enough material and documentation to show cause and by deduction at least have a bit of a case for it to be believable.


But its the same every year now. The only months I can really tolerate the weather here are May/June and Sept with Oct pushing it. I am not well enough to stay out through Dec like in years past.


And the Sox perps ruin June here every year now. At least theres Sept I guess but thats when the..uh, lets call  it 'tech management' seems to come into use again, until late May.


Its so sad my cities have been reduced to this. Just businesses to be run and managed yearly. And humans to be controlled and herded like cattle.


Its unbelievable sad. Becuz times like these reminds me who I was always intending to write my book for. Or why I cared enough about humanity to do so in the first place.


1 comment:

  1. I think there is nothing more magical than natural human ability. There are things like psychic abilities and other supernatural aspects to people which is why I feel they study targets. I was just thinking about how reducing people down to mere obedient animals is a way of herding these people away from discovering innate powers within them. And that would be the spiritual/metaphysical "powers" they have. If you've noticed, a lot of who we run across seem like buffalo trying to stampede us. And they seem content with that. I think it's part of the herding they are doing: rounding up people who are very thuggy and animalistic, herding them, and directing them like shepherds to run us over so we can't function like gods. And these seem like the dominant types out in society now. And it's not just pure animalism; no, it's a stampede which relies on surveillance. And like most stampedes, most animals don't even know what the fuss is about. The see the fracas, and mindlessly join in via instinct. There is something about the intricacies of humans that they are interested in studying. The exact opposite are the crude and vulgar types they herd for the purpose of running us down. I think those types probably do have some innate powers also, but they are being deceived into joining the stampede to run over anyone possessing those fine qualities that are a threat to the NWO.

    ReplyDelete