TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Alex Jones Claims The New Black Panther Party Have Been Exposed As Federal Agents and The Organization Is A Fake Out


At 11:12 he says that the New Black Panthers got exposed as federal agents. But I looked briefly and did not find any articles on this. I wish he would provide links.

Here is the original show he did about them.


Heres a sample of thier rhetoric:


Its just like I have experienced around the country and lately as usual in Boston/Central Sq Cambridge.
I have always documented the racial disturbances I get or baiting from blacks specifically in my hometown. Its obvious their aim is to get me to look like a white supremacist. Thus my other blog I started which is very peaceful while at the same time dealing with things I feel are legit to investigate or discuss. I created this blog to blow off steam but also to prove that ISSUES AMONG RACE, CLASS, GENDER OR WHATEVER CAN ALWAYS BE DEALT WITH IN PEACEFUL, ADULT MANNERS. The put on of violence, rhetoric and bs is exactly what I have experienced much of the TI community conference calls (coincidentally with many African American members and run by an African American male) and Ive been baited for years especially lately in my hometown here with racial harassment.

My use of the N word has probably exploded over the past week or so into an almost daily occurrence. I have a scary health issue on top of the usual pressure and this area always triggers racial self defense in me. Notice how its USUALLY MALES. Becuz they know that if a young black male messes with me I feel he is using his advantage as a male in society to be sexist to gain power from my advantage of being white in society. In order for me to feel I have defended myself they know I will use the N word to teach him that if he wants to be a sneaky racist through sexism, I can be a sneaky sexist through racism. He wants to take down Whitey through women's vulnerability (a poor women at that) then I can take down a male through his racial vulnerability. They KNOW this is a formula I use in this area.

So I post it. I document it. And I continue to try to be fair and stick with a few black friends I have who are on the street like me (all women) who I genuinely like as people. This is what Jones means by the perps pissing off people so they act out aggressively and become a 'problem'. In this location some of what I experience is going to be just the stupidity of how blacks act around here. Its for various reasons, some reactionary, some emotional. But many instances have been obvious, overt harassment tactics.

So one can only assume these people are hired, in gangs, being paid off or...working for feds.

I have shown the kind of restraint it takes to NOT get violent even if everyone would understand if you did. There is no reason in this day and age for this group to be acting like they are and spewing this message. And Jone's is right: if you did this in earnest you WOULD go to jail or at least be under fire for doing so.

The question is...why are they doing things like this? Why so much theatrics? Why so many staged CIA fake terrorist bombings, why creations like these?

What they NEVER allow you to know about is the things I have experienced- the mass mind control, the human experimentation. The unbelievable abilities of some perp groups that go beyond gang stalking into mind reading. Psychic warriors, individuals that will pass by you in a car or sit next to you on a bus ride on public transport.

THEY LIVE IN THE 21ST CENTURY. Notice how the things they are producing for theatrics are ALL THINGS THAT WERE COMMON IN THE 20TH CENTURY .
-The Black Panther Party or extremist groups like this
-terrorism, bombings- having to physically deliver damage through 20th century means. Why do so when you can use microwave weapons??

Its to hide the fact that the powers that be are well into the new millennia technologically. They want the public to stay in that 20th century mindset. They are creating 20th century 'fantasies' while the real criminals work from the 21st century reality.

Thats my theory anyway. Ive seen what they can do. They create chaos and violence. They also can cure it in a person.

2 comments:

  1. What exactly are psychic warriors?

    -Nick O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever gone to a psychic to see what they say about your gangstalking?

    -Nick O

    ReplyDelete