TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Sprayed as writing last post

As I wrote that last post I had to stop and get up and come back ..got sprayed. Usually not a tactic here in Boston. Heavy perfume smell, not like a young student would wear more like old lady perfume...heavy sweet scent with some other qualities to the smell that were veiled by the heavy sickly sweet scent. Started to feel 'affected' had to get up and leave. Tried not to breath in. Looked around for wearer of perfume to see if I was wrong in my assesment of situation...saw no one around that could have spread the scent.

Looked behind me. Saw white female camoflauge army pants blonde blue eyes slim 5' 7 or so. Not young like student.
With her white male very blue eyes, shaved head beige or other clothing both blended in so well with societies clothing line that in a college setting they stood out..total conformity of dress, not collegiate.
They looked back at me became nervous and as I did not back down, the male became nervous, shifted his body positioning from formely hiding behind female then they seemed to feel usafe (made) and both left ever so casually but carfully out the door.

There was also a religoius man behind me, to my right-heavy beard strange dress but I did not get any indication of his involvement.

I felt affected mentally...I had to stop what I was writing and also could not focus as I had before. Finishing the article took much effort. I am now experienceing a bit of what feels like 'dumminess' and some slight twitching of limbs.
Whats interesting is the only time I feel completely free of the interference of perps is when I do recall my story--something that has been discouraged through various kinds of veiled threats and attacks for years now.

If you get sprayed :
try not to breath in after you realize what is happening. Go to a restroom and clean off as much skin and in your nose as possible. Clean out your airways. In places like St. Loius where the attacking of a target is more severe, spraying may result in severe itching and redness of the skin and much more severe mental impairment (like drooling and only knowing your name without any other thought in your head for many many hours- your so dosed with the 'stupid' drugs whatever they use..I have heard these are neuro interupters..look them up.)
GET OUT OF THE CLOTHING THAT IS AFFECTED...poisons and spying are humans oldest arsenals in covert activities.

Needless to say I missed out on much important work today and was so affected I almost lost my camera.
Little diversions like this over time destroy a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment