TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Poverty doesnt kill-people do..Scienctific America article

The Stress of Poverty Changes the Brain From Mind Matters:


"Surprisingly, the most stressful part of being of lower socieconomic status might not be feelings of deprivation, as might be expected, but rather the subjective perception of our lower social standing."

(well Duh).

http://science-community.sciam.com/blog-entry/Mind-Matters/Stress-Poverty-Changes-Brain/300009584d


I love how you need a science degree and a lab to validate what anyone who's perceptive and has natural intel could suspect as fact.Or even think of themselves for that matter.

This is the same system that needed- desperatley, to 'discover' Pollacks paintings were 'art' by publishing the findings that his designs were mathematically correct..http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/359739.stm..

Uhh, an artist can tell just by looking.

I heard this years ago and did not beleive anyone in the arts would not be able to 'see' it was so natural.


Anyway,
people's perceptions can effect you very adversely. As a target here is jsut one more example of the deadly power of psychological warfare.

Alot of people claim that most people percieve a target' situation as harmless. People who are in the know, the real sadists and experienced abusers know the value of hidden and silence.

I beleive most people are simply not in touch with their darker side thus they and all targets are victim to it. They will not admit to the fact they are watching someone be murdered.

And psych warfare is jsut a part of the treatment given a target.

If anyone validates this system, they are disregarding reality, a targets sensitivity as wrong and thier insensitive nature as the correct way to be or underlying they have unresolved urges/issues witht thier own lives that are buried.

Keeping someone 'down' or in poverty is a form of murder as well as then utilizing that social status as a weapon against the person being targeted.

A target is gifted with intel, beauty and talent though is from a disadvantaged backround:
"It is legit we target her/him becuz they are poor..they do not matter they bring nothing to the table. They are a loser" etc etc.

Secretly: we must keep this person down or they will grow in power, knowledge and possibly status and will destroy 'us'.

The utilization of the damage that poverty does is a blacklisting favorite.

Also, my making this assesment will be viewed as paranoid as akin to the African American "the man is keeping us down"..
\
Unfortunately for the perps i was prior in a position of priveledge, and had priveledge as afforded to me by mother nature-and still do.

I never EXPECTED to fail in my personal growth or the betterment of my own life. The Interference of the gangstalking system was introduced and has had to be factored in.

I am not coming from a position of disadvantage I have had all my life.

If you think that any people or persons are paranoid becuz they have been victimized by a system of oppression you are either:

benefiting from that system

ignorant of the system's existence (simply lacking in information-wether or not you are purposely ignoring it is known only by you)


Being an elitist in alot of ways, I beleive that only certain people would succeed on thier own anyway...but to introduce a system where it is INSURED they will not succeed is a crime-against that person as well as nature itself.
And society, which could benefit greatly from any ample energy to be put into society for its benefit BY THE PERSON WHO OWNS IT.

Stealing peoples energies by reducing thier capacity to express thier talents to nothing is jsut that..stealing.

I am not an advocate of helping all poor people become well off. I am an advocate of people reaching thier full potential they were born with using thier own will and strength.

I am not tolerant of a system that saps the strength and will of the truly gifted or talented....
seems the powers that be are 'in need' and have to come take welfare like doses of our energy as targets.
They are spiritual and intellectual welfare cases.

How can anyone trust a system that readily pushes for political correctness and conversely tolerates gang stalking/blacklisting and the like?

It shoulf put up MAJOR red flags for anyone believing in the political correctness sytem.
Its the 'junk' of the opiates of the 1960's movements.

Percieved change will always hinder true change of a corrrupt system.

There will be NO SLAVES in a bettered future world, even covert ones, and if you try to hood wink the people for the bejillienth time then it'll never change.

You are liars...face up stop wasting my time.

(Bejillionth..made it up. That is what I should be doing, writing and creating, not wasting my time being harssed every day or suffering from the effects of that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment