TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Another death

I just found this...it strikes me as credible becuz its the other boy's father sending it to post.
This one is a straight forward account, though not testimony I understand. You've got 3 people involved.

It shows how the terrorist threat is being used so unjustly against people.

They are just cleaning house at an incredible rate arent they?

Some of us they consider more fortunate.

perps let us know this by statements like 'you'll be ok" or "that one'll be ok" and other such minimizations of psychological abuse and torture.

We are to be dumbed down and our memories made saft, hazy or forgotten so we may begin new lives as conservative minded, non imaginative worker bees taking up jobs that are far beneath our natural talents.
Some of us are being cleansed, so we may 'calm down' and 'grow up' and settle down and be happy(these decisions made under torture and living under duress of course).

I'm sure pretty soon I will begin to act my age and be a 'good little woman' for some husband (aka: handler).

They think the longer they keep me from ANY kind of life that I will gladly take on the kind of live i am given.
No more imagination, intellectual pursuits, no more kink or frolicking...soon i will gladly go down to thier level.

I have probably been the most unlucky Target becuz I was beautiful, kept in abject poverty by programmers and handlers and had very inventive/creative ways of dealing with escaping the agonies of Internal torure(programming) and the External activities of organized harassment/ stalking.
So people around me had alot to exploit. Sometimes I wonder just how much the public really knows...alot just think I was some horrible 'evil woman' type who got what she deserved.
(a friend who was a still connected former criminal was even too afraid of my situation to totally disclose what was happening during the real outrageous attempts to destroy me. He said that not many people but himself know that I am basically a good kid.
He simply stated "Let's say I think you got a raw deal".

To this day I have no idea what he was talking about. )

None of the perp setups or frame ups matter.

Its all about getting rid of a person..for what ever reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment