TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, November 2, 2023

Shooting In Worcester not University Related Not an Active Line Shooter-So Stop The Spin

 https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/people-shot-injured-altercation-worcester-state-university-104448884

"Neither the victims, who were hospitalized, nor the assailants were students at Worcester State University, according to a spokesperson for Worcester County District Attorney..."

"“Preliminary investigation suggests the incident was the result of an altercation and was not an active shooter incident,” Dave Procopio, director of media communications, said in a press release."

Going through Worcester is ok and it has it's interesting points as well as its very convenient as a travel hub to get to other areas. However, it's a rough area a is Springfield. 

This kind of incident happens all the time, it just so happens that there's a university nearby.

So why the rumours around our state and all the talk? Well there was just an active shooter in Maine and that story included that he "had ties in Billerica MA".  https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/boston/news/maine-mass-shooting-manhunt-robert-card-massachusetts-ties/

People in this area seem to be reacting by getting nervous about gun issues, shooters etc because it causes a subconscious association these seperate issues together in people's minds. 

It's probably because there's an election coming. These are great examples of taking things that happen regularly and framing them or spinning them a certain way for an agenda or to try to influence a seperate event at the same time frame. 


No comments:

Post a Comment