TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Lt Col Michael Aquino Has Allegedly Died/History/Revealing Interview

https://xeper.org/maquino/

"Let it be known that on Sunday, September 1, LIV of the Aeon of Set, Ipsissimus Michael A. Aquino, Ph.D. Remanifested from his physical body. As he had let the world know, he had been experiencing declining health for several years. This period also saw a tremendous outpouring of written material, public interviews, and important correspondence within and beyond the Temple of Set."

Michael A. Aquino
https://www.amazon.com/Michael-A-Aquino/e/B01GEWRIMU

FOIA Request Michael Aquino/Temple of Set Documents (Army - United States Department of the Army)

Michael A. Aquino, Plaintiff-appellant, v. Michael P.w. Stone, Secretary of the Army, Defendant-appellee, 957 F.2d 139 (4th Cir. 1992)

Suicide or Murder? DEAD Lt. Col. Michael Aquino Temple of Set:



Pagan Pioneers: Founders, Elders, Leaders and Others Michael A. Aquino (The Temple of Set)

(explains Scottish titles being sold mentioned in link above): https://electricscotland.com/history/articles/barons.htm

Michael Aquino death
(link to Aquino's mother's poems mentioned in link above): https://www.booksamillion.com/p/Pegasus-Pinfeathers/Betty-Ford/9781502847362

very interesting interview with Michael Aquino. 



It humanizes him and it takes away alot of the scare and mystery used in marketing him as a bogeyman. Im not saying he was innocent of the charges against him but it does make it seem a bit more like he was someone whos threatening to the system and perhaps he was framed. Maybe he was both. Its strange that throughout my being involved in research on programming and conspiracy theories that I never found interviews like this that humanized him or made him appear less threatening. Its as if he was wielded as a weapon against TIs and people who have experienced survivorship from internal programming for fear mongering.  Survivorship is a plausible theory and programming exists in thieory and if so people are suffering. These things do happen and Survivors do exist. However, it is also plausible that the people being spotlighted arent responsible or are only partially involved and serve as diversions from whats really going on. There are memories that get recovered, there is something going on. However, causing a 'Satanic Panic' then discrediting the entire issue would be a very effective way of burying the entire subject. They could set up Aquino or anyone else to be blamed with false beliefs or implanted memories as a way of diverting blame. It has worked if thats the case. 

I think we should be asking less about his guilt or innocence and asking more about how his views seem threatening to globalism and the enslavement of mankind thats now going on. 

LOL for all we know this interview is bs who knows. I dont know anymore. I know I was kept in a prison of confusion for almost twenty years and it seems every person they put in front of us is only either another victim of thiers or part of a great deception that uses divide  and conquer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment