TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, October 24, 2022

Donations Link

 I've recently lost my long time sponsor to an unknown fate and sadly that isn't just financial support but moral as well. As many of you know I had written this blog backpacking around the USA since 2007 sometimes without even a storage space and always without much resources. Due to legal issues caused by a cyber stalker in 2016 I had to retire from traveling but retained my alt lifestyle in my hometown, taking on responsibilities of being a caretaker to a partner and part time to a parent. Any support I receive goes to daily survival and I dont participate in drugs or alcohol or luxury items. My eco footprint is probably negligible compared to housed individuals, car owners, people with kids etc and I do good writing this blog just as I do good daily by recycling even the smallest plastic wrappings I use. I believe in things, I act as I believe. 

This is a major threat to society the way it is designed today and all of the sentiment even so called revolution concerning hope and change is just smoke and mirrors from the corportocracy and the Complex. 

Disinformation such as Q-Anon and the like doesnt help much. 

As CRT has taken hold as the latest in brainwashing, TIs and the GS theory has slowly disappeared, disregarded as conspiracy theory or the delusions of would-be lone shooters. 


Those in power will always find a way to retain that power and thier own position. The same tactics are used repeatedly and repackaged to the public as history is ignored or not seen as relevant to the latest use of such tactics on the newest generations. 


If you are still fighting or writing or working on this subject matter then you are still pioneering. You are still working on something that matters. This is still a fight to save our Constitutional rights and its still a fight to save humanity from enslavement through progresses in technology that are being misrepresented as natural human evolution. I also want to start a website that represents all the people who gave thier lives to this work as many have simply faded out of existence-their fates unknown to the rest of our community after major contributions that have definitely saved lives and changed the course of history-however much the system denies that to be true it has occurred many times quitely-either through more powerful parties reading our work and taking advisement silently or through the powers being threatened and our work changing thier course of action. Our community has taken a major hit by losing FFCH even though it had misguided leadership and questionable people calling in at least there was some centralization of activity.  We need to regain this kind of connectedness but this time with more focus on security and keeping out the perps, the gamers, the criminal opportunists and the mind manipulators...or at least a heightened awareness of their presence. 


Instead of dying out lets choose to reinvent ourselves. Its the least we can do to return the misery that those responsible have put on us, our lives and our loved ones for entire lifetimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment