TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lance Armstrong's Image Used In GS Program Before His Drug Bust

Ok this. You've all heard about Lance Armstrong's situation in the news.

Strangely he was a celebrity who figured prominently in the interfaces i have experienced in the past few years.

Now before u dismiss this as purely the insane delusions of a mentally ill woman remember that perps tend to be people who are either in trouble with the law as of their gs involvement or theyve been in trouble for some time and have been serving the system for some time now. This also includes people who are at risk for being in trouble, those who want to avoid exposure.

The illusions I was being fed concerning Armstrong consisted of his appearing to interact with me psychically or a short piece like a video clip being broadcast in the same fashion. This illusion consisted of him appearing in my mind telling me tk "challenge yourself". In actuality I was pushing myself to exhaustion and ill health as I had been for years.

These few falsified contacts were a few years ago before he got busted for performance enhancing drugs-using them and dealing them. 

Of course as of his being exposed and busted there were no more illusions created containing his image or likeness.

Its interesting that just as these illusions were used in my GS program there were many billboards of his image present in the landscape of areas I was traveling in. That seemed to give the illusion of the mental image alot of power. It reinforced the effect.

 In these false contacts he once appeared in an image on his bike wih his helmet on for the quick flash that was this mental image.

I wonder if some one out there wants these people targeted themselves or if they use people like Armstrong who are involved in illegal activity to influence Targets by way of using the power of their celebrity image for psychological warfare.

No comments:

Post a Comment