TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2012/01/continue-to-not-comply.html

Remember the gs system keeps you busy making it near impossible to advocate or stand up for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting what you wrote about them luring you into false promised lands. I had an incidence where I was told by one person that so-and-so "loves you" and said that I "was so nice". In light of what you're saying, being lured into dangerous situations. Could it be to lure me to talk to the person, into confessing something to the said person?

    Also, the people smiling falsely. Get that all the time over here in this place. That's all I ever see around here, people riding around smiling falsely.

    Just yesterday afternoon, I came home after a trying two days at work, I forgot rule number one, in a region full of dumbasses who will insult you within earshot. I filling up with gas, and I had a bad feeling in the first place, because there will always be some stupid shit walking out of the convenience store saying a one-word insult for you to hear as a target, something insulting to get the victim all pissed off leading to a ruination of any good moods. Saw two women walking out, in their 30's/early 40's, the one looked kinda like the usual bitch that will harass a target sheeple-style. The darked-haired witch said a one-word insult, muttering it, pretending to say it to her friend. Then I looked in shock at her blonde friend, same age, and she was glancing back with a forced, fake smile, one of those "it's all right" smiles, but I knew it was fake all way.

    You will have a lot of conformist type strangers, like 30's/40's, who live dull lives, who get off on ruining a targets day with their muttering one-word insults. And to think my day was going pretty well. I did not deserve that. I was at my part-time job, the only job I can muster at this point, and it was 1:30PM. And two a-hole women who looked like your sheeple types ruining my day with their muttering insulting one-syllable words. And having the other women smile not-so-convincingly, that it's gonna be alright, when I knew it was fake. It was like a smile done to smooth over the harassment.

    They really are efficient too with the in-person harassment, and there are plenty of these kinds over here, so what you end up with is a stream of efficient, dead-on harassment. And those one-word muttering of insults can really be like bullet to the heart.

    Witches, sheeple. And amazing how these two looked like mature working women, yet two things where out of place here: it was too early in the afternoon for them to be holding down a full-time job like the types they were portraying, and two, muttering of the insults with the usual perp body language. Could they have been operatives? There are so many in-person operatives doing this. All of this in the land of golden opportunity, where the oppressed from European nations and other nations can come here and be free to grow and be themselves. This is America, land of the Free, and Home of the Brave. Remember how it goes, give me your tired, your poor...


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Colossus

    It seems like it's just the opposite here, like I'll make you tired, make you poor, and if you're poor, you ain't going nowhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gotten to the point of not even caring about fellow targets. If I was alone and suicidal what target would be there for me, not one, not even you.

    ReplyDelete