TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

A book that might be a clue (Red Sky at Night by Jamea Hall)

(On two separate computers in 2 different places, spell check did not work in HTML nor in compose. So excuse spell errors)

This was published in 1997 according to the inside cover.
James W Hall- Red Sky at Night.

back cover:
"It happens in an instant A man's life is ripped from the safe harbor he's almost found, hurtled back into the violence he has been running from for years. The man's name is Thorn. While investigating the bizarre slaughter of eleven trained dolphins, Thorn is viciously attacked. Crippled by pain, he is bitter enough to drive his lover away, desperate enough to seek medical miracles at an experimental clinic. There his old friend, now a doc, is on the brink of an awesome discovery: a cure for human pain.
Within hours of entering the Key West clinic, Thron can sense the danger. Patients are isolated. Experiments are spinning wildly out of control. Suddenly Thorn knows just how far his friend will go to find a cure. Now, as a storm of greed and human suffering gathers around him, Thorn is scratching and clawing his way back to a life he almost had, back to a woman he almost married, and to the darkest truth of all: There is some pain that only killing can end."

I had opened to page 171 and it reads..
"Its about endorphins", Roy said. "Spines, the brains, the torture. Its all about endorphins."
....."Whoever killed my dolphins knew exactly what they were doing, exactly what they wanted.Its not easy breaking open the cranial cavity of a dolphin. And they had some very careful, very precise surgery to get the entire spinal column out."
......"Dolphins produce endorphins just like people do," Roy said.
.."...endorphins are the body's pain suppression chemicals. That's what the f*ckers were doing. They were torturing the dolphins, cutting them up, hurinting them so they'd produce max quantities of endorphins. Much more potent than human beta-endorphins. Same chemical structure up to a point, but much more powerful. Its because the average dolphin is exposed to a lot more pain second by second, day after day, than human beings are. They need better pain suppression system. From what I've read so far human beta-endorphin versus dolphin's its like the difference between aspirin and morphine".......
"Because they took the spines and the brains. The two body parts that would be saturated in endorhpins after the animals were tortured. That's the connection."


Page 174: "Who would care?" "A journalist"..How come a newspaper person didnt pick up on this?"
" If one of them thought they could win a prize or get a raise from writing about some little toursit dolphin placed, they'd do it.....But f*cking journalists dont get a lot of points for wrinting about the Roy Everlys of the world."
..."Drug company maybe. Someplace with scientists who know thier way around a chem lab, looking for a cure for something. They send some lowlife out to get the raw ingredients. They cant get legal permission to trap and kill dolphins for thier experiements, so they go where the dolphins are easy to steal." -----------------


If you look at that and the fact that alot of former ops are consultants for movies in Hollywood....what I am saying is this book could be just like the people who seem like ops who come up to TI's and give us warnings or information. People have double lives and no one knows this by now better than Targeted Individuals of organized stalking harassment and torture. I have seen alot of books and even movies written not to target any TI specifically but to warn a group or even a population about what is going on at levels that only people in the know would be aware of. Its just too damn close.
I say that alot of people who want to serve as agents or law enforcement have to have some sort of service to humanity somewhere in them...perhaps this is the only way we can be warned sometimes becuz its too risky to come out and say it. 1984 serves this purpose as do alot of other works that warn of either ongoing corruption or possible scenerios that would be harmful to mankind.

Why would someone sell out a person to such experiementation? I am a prime example..I know too much about all the people who sold me out. I suspect they were all blackmailed and bribed..prob with info that was pumped out of ME. Every one of the people around me had something to lose if I opened my mouth about the truth of thier lives. And at least 3 key people close to me were jealous or threatened as hell and wanted to see me never achieve in life.

They all had motive that was business and personal.

This scenerio would explain why perps come up to me and in past have said "See Rachel, now I am near you I feel calmer already" and that the TI often feels they are pumping out 'healing energy' (a life times worth) at an alarmingly high rate. An informative op/perp described my situation as " a marathon that never ends" and was trying to warn me to slow down.

Also, the manner of death. A number of targets have allegedly shot themselves in the head (I know why becuz you feel like you head is going to burst, the cranial pain is too much) or have taken drugs to OD and walked into a body of water...this I am not sure about as a trend among TI's but a definate perp tried to suggest to me that walking into a body of water after taking drugs was the way to go.

This also explians why I keep thinking I am going to burn my remains even if I have to do so by self lighting pyre or other set fire to self method. This is very against what the perps want and I know it so thats why I would do it as a final fuck you and self preservation.
There have been stories of people taking things from TI's after death and that bodies arent being returned in whole. These are unreliable rumors from TI's who have proven to be suspect..yet the ones 'in on it' often give up info by accident due to either glitches or guilt. Criminals and low lifes are human too.

And now we get to the low life part...we ALL have experiences perps to be either deficient or 'low lifes'-nuff said.

You have to gear your mind to the reality that an easy target who is also inconvenient would be put up for this sort of thing...and that human greed can go this far. The tech exists and so do the corporations that are hidden to the public.

If they find people who have had a lifetime of pain anyway maybe this is a perfect specimen. What disturbs me is the idea that it might not be in the phsycial spine that they want to take from....that somehow the energy could be harvested via tech right from the person. I know this crosses a line into what people consider psychic but its not. It might be just EMF related...

I know that the same TI that discussed with other TI's about bodies disappearing also made comment once " I know what they are doing..they are targeting the pitituary gland". something about trying to shrink it or destroy it.

The writer perhaps chose dolphins becuz they are known to be highly empathic.
This might be why seemingly 'nice' or percieved 'good' people are being targeted.

I know I am sick of perps now coming up to me saying I am a good person or a beautiful person. You know damn well that they do not respect that and they only respect power- which they work for. I am not a 'good' person...I am a person who has to hold thier tongue and thier fist becuz I know I will not win unless i do. Perhaps this is thier intent..to make the TI into a 'good' and obedient person sort of like tenderizing meat. Or this adds to whatever they want from us..to corner us so that we have to act 'good'..all these veiled threats all the time like "Remember youre a good person and I wouldnt want to see anything happen to you.."

THAT IS A MIND CONTROL TACTIC AND A VEILED THREAT. DONT TELL OR TESTIFY OR LEAVE TESTIMONY AND STAY GOOD-BE GOOD.

It is so important for these fucks to turn you into a damn saint and I wonder why..they anger you until the anger turns to depression and yet you dont kill yourself. Then you learn to manage the anger and somehow the anger from what they have done seems to disappear with time...along with any recolection that what they did to you really happened.

This is connected to my posts on forced forgiveness, and now I see the connections. They want to force the person into some sort of emotional state for thier own purposes by wearing them down. They give you no way out, no recourse but to turn anger on yourself which you dont or wont do becuz suicide you sense is another thing they would want. You are forced to be 'nice' and 'good' when you have been victimized horribly. This creates or is due to the production of prob endorphins from pain as well as it creates a false 'with God' state which is what I sensed a while and described as the beginning stages of brain death..this is what is described by near death patients as 'the light' and feeling no more pain and being with a presence that is healing or comforting. It has been known in the medical field for some time that this is simply the brain's own chemical reactions and productions.

However, though they be JUST bio chemicals, humans have a right to thier own private goings on of thier bodies and minds. My death or near death would be 'real' enough to me and that is MY personal, private experience and no one has a right to falsely induce it or intrude upon it. This is what that creepy speech was about, when one of Bush's administration said that anyone who did not go along with what they were doing would experience thier own PERSONAL PURGETORY..or some before death like state.

7 comments:

  1. An interesting excerpt from the book. The perps are nearly always presenting their back (spine) to me and also do head bobbing, and bending over. All to present more of their spine or change in head elevation. I figure it is about enhancing the energy interaction of the perp doing these moves to that with the victim.
    AJH

    ReplyDelete
  2. With you AJH, I notice that they have you as a TI very sensitized to very very specific things which of course is uncomprehensible to outsiders. Its possible that they have you so sensitized that these little things are very meaningful to you.
    I got alot of waving with smirks in the beginning...and it was anchored in that bogus federal investigation that everyone tried to gas light me into thinking was going on..I mean it WAS going on, but later I was told the FBI knew I didnt know sh*t and it seems to me from what I can tell MY perps were using this situation to trap me-a common way to get rid of MK Ultra survivors..but the waving originally was 'anchored' to men in black suits driving sedans and sunglasses..and civilian types who would come up and assert that they knew what my recent experiences were-some 3000 miles away on a bus or some such info. (just evidence of the existence of the gs network-keep revealing yourselves morons). Anyway, until recently, over many years people doing this sort of casual wave, to ME meant 'we know all your business, you are guilty of crimes, you are a bad person, you deserve this, we are going to get you, we are everywhere.' Plus with how casual it is, its highly insulting...becuz all the intimidation and personal info anchored onto that wave and smirk, usually from a person in a vehicle, is configured into a casual gesture, which to the subcousnous after much psych warfare= 'we are covertly and casually knocking you off and no one cares'..hey, its casual.

    These examples are all potentially very real examples of sophisticated psychological warfare and cruel use of classical conditioning..but anyone from the outside will just see the target as being mentally ill. Its like a joke that was special to a few people in the moment it was told; you had to be there. (Also, I guess gs can also be described as the same line as an 'inside joke'..yes, that is very appropriate. It is a communication that only the senders and recievers are aware of content.)
    AJH seems very sensitive to colors, objects of color like food and clothing, and small human body movements.
    The backs to you and the bending over no one is going to beleive...however, people consistently bobbing thier heads at you is pretty unusual frequent behavior out in public.
    It also sounds like you are victim to something that is the hardest thing to explian or prove with gs. Psychic focus. It happens and its part of the tech they use OR they got pros working on you and thats all I will say. It takes a special focus for you to 'notice' a certain person focusing on you...and TI's need to work on what I will call psychic shielding and control. You need to learn to shut these idiots out.
    What you are telling me and what I am writing no one would beleive anyway..so good. Use it against them. If they do something so normal in appearence in every day life, and still it catches your attention, simply look at it, analyze it and say-'its a person with their back turned..nothing unusual here'..good. Then if no one else 'beleives it' then you dont bother with it either.
    DONE.
    What they are doing is like a snake hypnotizes its prey..they have you hypnotized at that point if you are responding to this kind of bs and that is what happens after years of gs. That is why gs is trauma based mind control.
    You can get away from them at this point but you really have to use YOUR mental capacities.
    You have the mental powers to counter these tactics and the very fact that you can be hooked into being hypnotized at all tells me that most likely, not known to you, you possibly have or had the power to counter terrorize them with you mind as well...hmhm..the thought of TI's striking back with Beta is so attractive to me.
    Like the movie Scanners..at this point they deserve it. If I wasnt more evolved I would say let er rip.
    AJH can you get a mental fix on your perps and turn them into your targets?? Just pick one, memorize thier face and do things to them mentally that you would like to do in real life..put all your remaining anger and fear into this imaginery action.
    They wont let you do this too often becuz this is really about a group of arrogant peices of sh*t who think only THEY should be able to possess such powers. And they DO have the tech to supress what they consider rogue psychics..really its when their group that rules cant use you at all or use you anymore then you become a problem. They have some bad people using psychic powers for the furthering of business and all thier affairs...so you did nothing wrong. They are just the most arrogant greedy f*cks on the planet thats all.
    So stop letting them hook you wether its thru good ol classical conditioning or thier lame-o half ass loser pscyhics they send out into the field..who are kept hooked into the system anyway and kept half dead all the time thru the same torture that we recieve..except THEY put up with it (LOSERS).
    Yer doin fine AJH.

    Eh--more comments on this book please..and the theory I pose that this may be the point of the human experimentation..well??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it may be on the mark. Strange, I once sent in a STORY when I was only 17 to a magazine re: women who were killed for their PITUITARY GLANDS because rich fat people wanted them to become thin. Needless to say, the bizarre story was rejected...or was it? I do think they use our creativity against us to get ideas for books, movies, albums for FREE and pass them onto their owned and controlled lackeys to create them in more polished form. I had a lady tell me she wrote songs that never got published but she heard them on the radio. I dismissed her as nuts at the time. She is on heavy FORCED meds and not allowed to leave the state. Hmmm

    I do think they rape us mentally (thought reading) as well as psychicly (raping our auras, taking our energy and vitality). I don't think talking about this is unChristian..these things exist on the supernatural plane and God created them for good. The perps use them for cheap thrills. I want to post on psychic vampirism in society but I was threatened by the perps not to do it. I think they have depleted energy reserves that they are unable to replenish themselves and need to use us, their victims, to get energy. I also believe some of the perps have normal energy reserves and just do this for a thrill. We are at the bottom of the New World Order caste society. This is why most of us are not allowed to work.

    I'm wondering if that story submission earned me ti status. I had sort of a strange encounter on the bus after that, and it was long before targetting commenced.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get very similar tactics. Sometimes I get a perp with a jacket on, with the name of my school, standing perfectly still, conveying the message of being a 'dummy'. Like that person is supposed to be me.

    I get all kinds of other stuff, like people wiping their faces while they drive past. Again, you and i both know the purpose. If you're smart, they try to give you the message they are calling you 'stupid', but in this very sensitized manner, just to get your anger level rising. I never understood why, but raising the endorphin level (as well as adrenaline and others) makes a lot of sense to me. They don't seem to be doing it out of hatred, but it seems an end to direct provocation.

    Another tactic is based on mind-reading tech they use. Like for example, some lady will tell me there's this guy who keeps watching what I'm doing, and oh he really creeps me out, like I'm supposed to be so weird and creepy. And a thief, a dummy, liar, and all these things in between.

    It's really outrageous the things they try to portray me as. How I am the creepy one, when they undertake all these creepy tactics and they are pretty scary lowlifes?

    Again, after facing this harassment, I get people riding around in cars doing very careful scrutinization of me as I'm on foot, perhaps to see how I'm taking the obvious harassment?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another thing is this is the equivalent of welfare for lazy bums, except they are 'working'. They get to keep their jobs if they are in on this game, and they are sucking your psychic energy. Maybe they are looking to transplant the psychic energy and intelligence they steal from targets, store into some sort of
    high-tech experimental computer array, and transplant them into one of their own. Or maybe it's the equivalent of cryogenics, except for mental energies.

    That's why I prefer to call it 'psychological welfare', because these are the bums that rape and steal and pillage your psyche, and feed off of it. Oddly enough, they take on your persona, and after their done sucking your life away, YOU become what they once were: the lowly piece of trash, instead of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The part about dolphin endorphins might be correct. The US Navy does much testing on dolphins. And inflicting pain on TI victims is a component of it too. I was put in total head pain mode for some months in 2002, and it was only "relieved" if I went driving all night. And of course they were out in hundreds of vehicles at 0200h to 0400h on the freeways around Seattle, Everett, Vancouver BC, Olympia etc. And I was never tired for the lack of sleep. Digressing here.

    There is huge psychic component to the harassment, and if my noisestalking is a guide, which it usually is, they want to know something about me each time I make a decision, and often "work me" to rescind my decision, and then have me flip it again.

    I totally agree with your notion that the experimentation/harassment is about the perps gaining the ability to identify psychic energies via remotely applied technologies. And it is likely the reason they often gangstalk with children and pets; both of theses groups are much more sensitive to psychic energies than us adults.

    I have never had operatives tell me strange things though, they are always discrete and pretend to be relatively normal, save the surfeit of wackos they add into the gangstalking scene.
    AJH

    ReplyDelete
  7. They never tell me nor admit to anything. I assume it's because they know I know a lot about their ops. I notice a lot of people are very careful in their daily contact with me, like they are afraid to 'connect' with me on some level. It's almost as if they know they will face consequences from the system and my perps if they do the 'wrong' thing. So they prefer to avoid me altogether.

    Most of my trauma is psychological: there is a lot of inflicted pain via classical conditioning. Like for example, I saw one streetstalker dressed up as a 'bum' character wearing a Steelers hat. I was asked yesterday if I liked football and the Steelers, I said oh yeah. and Hence this guy was supposed to be a type I considered to be unfavorable, portraying himself like a football fan.

    I get a constant barrage of this type of harassment. It does cause some sort of hormonal release or release of psychic energy. I do get some sharp stings inflicted in my left side every once in a while. They can also make tears run from my eyes remotely, preceeded by one perps stating 'she's going to cry'. The idea is that I am a man, well perps say I'm a 'boy' actually, and this constant mention of 'she' is supposed to be more psych. pain.

    ReplyDelete