Ha!

Ha!

TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Two Pillars In movie DOCTOR MORDRID-The Twin Towers?

https://tubitv.com/movies/464159/doctor-mordrid

Sept 24, 1992 release date 

Doctor Mordrid

Set in NYC. At  1:00:00 runtime, a ritual is set up in front of two pillars topped with pyramids in the Metropolitan Museum that is supposed to open the gates between worlds to release malevolent forces into earth by a sorcerer who wants to enslave mankind.

Not usually a 9/11 conspiracy theorist but I noticed this in this movie at beginning of September and thought it was interesting. I'm also not one to perform pseudo numerology for conspiracy theory (we've all had to cringe through those sites) but there are some interesting coincidences on key runtimes including the numbers 9,1,11 and even 23 and 33.  If you use Tubi you can see the time the movie has been running and also the time remaining. In the beginning of the film there's a door slamming 'boom' sound at 9:11 forward run time. The end of the film where the wizards are battling as the gate opening ritual is being attempted, there's a dinosaur fossil that grabs a security guard and the evil wizard makes the comment that mankind is now nothing but "a puff of smoke" as the guard is screaming high up in the dinosaurs mouth if you think about the people stuck up in the towers screaming it is kind of eerie. 

The way the main character says his last line concerning eggnog and watching a movie for the first time (with the woman who's now still incarnate while hes inter dimensional) is also very odd. Could just be bad acting. 

If you're an old school horror fan you'll remember the actor as the scientist from Reanimator.  Also found a great website for finding any movie by description and its amazing how well it works.

https://whatismymovie.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment