TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

BLM and Antifa-the shocking dark truth when protesters become terrorists

 



https://www.everand.com/book/487694251/Black-Lives-Matter-and-Antifa-The-Shocking-and-Dark-Truth-and-When-Protesters-Become-Terrorists

During the onset of a world wide plague no less.

"....The tragic death of ex-convict George Floyd on May 25, 2020, at the hands of four policemen immediately triggered 2,000 protests in cities across the United States and 60 other countries. It was almost as if Floyd’s death sadly arose from a pre-meditated murder. Was Derek Chauvin, the White policeman who put his knee on Floyd’s neck for over eight minutes, a hitman? What about his new $100,000 BMW and hundreds of thousands in undisclosed income? Was it the unfortunate death of a convicted felon and heavy drug-user, or was a professionally organized anti-Trump network just waiting to launch a street revolution to disrupt the economy and elections further?

A White policeman had placed his knee on Black Mr. Floyd’s neck for about eight minutes, despite his utterances of “I can’t breathe,” which were audible to multiple people passing by with cell-phone cameras. This seemed a bit strange for a policeman’s behavior in the year 2020, given Eric Garner’s “I can’t breathe” became a rallying cry of black activists for police racism and brutality.

....raucous looting riots plundered many businesses and caused hundreds of millions in damages and losses.

Nearly the entire United States white population had been labeled “racist” once again by the Left, just in time to affect the June primaries and November elections.

...It reveals how BLM formed, the founders recruited as mere puppets for larger, experienced anti-American and black activist power groups.

This book explores the history of Antifa and its ideology and its main actions. It thoroughly examines the origin and nature of Marxism as arising from a foundation of Satanism..

...Domestic terrorists hire them. The goal is to oust nationalist, anti-globalist Trump and take over the entire US government and its people."


No comments:

Post a Comment