TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Harassment on public transit needs to stop today. Coveet warfare

Stop mobbing me and my partner with blacks on buses or people who purposely smell like peanuts (it's well known.i have a severe airborne allergy), then rich kids on the trains who purposely don't hang on to anything and fall on us on purpose. That one happens EVWRY train ride. What are the chances of that happening EVERY train ride??

If I get annoyed with someone today it's because I'm having to deal with AGITATORS who are targeting us on the trains..


The mbta have been in trouble for years and now under the gun to fix the trains by force from the Feds. 


Whoever is doing this cut the shit or I will make important people's lives miserable and will create more trouble than you've ever seen 


So stop trying to trigger us so we look crazy. It's not going to work. 

I don't care if it's obvious actors or a private sec company using public space for operations CUT THE SHIT TODAY

2 comments:

  1. I get shit like that too, so you can take consolation in the fact that you are not alone. In my case, I quit going to a place far away for a year. The harassment was getting bad, real bad. Mobbing and stalking, along with harassment. I returned last week, and the first few nights, not one single problem. But it didn't take long for bigger groups to start showing. harassment aimed at working my psyche. This one perp was agitating me, and this person hurt me. Bad. I would have dreams about this perp showing up in my dreams, and sexually assaulting me. But these perps last night showed up and started saying "no no NO don't force it". Like insinuating that I'm the one who sexually assaulted them, not the other way around.

    The way they continually damage us, and create new scars in the process is legendary.

    They stick up for people who have hurt us. Why? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they're going to stop. They get off on this, and they seem to be entertained by the fact that we are slowing being murdered. And in my case, they rubbed my nose in their business by insinuating that I'm doing it to them. Or if they're not creative enough, they'll claim that I "deserve it".

    How many times have they pulled that one? "You deserve it". Like the fact that my stalkers are so intense, as well as the overall harassment is "proof" that I deserve to be murdered and tortured.

    [one more try; it didn't publish the first time]

    ReplyDelete