TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Beyond Belief (with George Noory)- Living In A 5g World with Ben Stewart


Beyond Belief- Living In A 5g World with Ben Stewart

https://conspyre.tv/videoEmbeded/465?autoplay=0&controls=1&loop=0&mute=0&t=0

Conspyre TV is a channel on a streaming stick system. It's pretty good but there's some awful ones that are crap disinfo so be mindful and use caution. 


https://concen.org/content/beyond-belief-living-5g-world-ben-stewart-2020

This man's eyes have no natural emotion in them. It's as if he, himself is a running program or he's hooked into one. Very odd.


The part of the interview where he babbles something about this utopias possible down sides or cons vs pros, where he mentioned that if the system we live under determines you aren't going to perform well in life, it won't put as much economic or financial investment in you was very telling.

It made me rethink the theory of being a Targeted Individual-that this might be all being a TI is about. That you aren't going to 'work out' in society so you're kept down and denied expression for life. 

It would also apply to entire communities or demographics that weren't projected or forecasted to work out as someone would like so less is invested in them. 

Actually what he's saying makes sense of the entire way our western world is set up.

At first it made me upset but now I see it's perfectly sensible. It makes this systems unfairness make much  more sense. 

It also makes sense how they would give people hope as a consulation prize. Higher ups around Harvard Sq would trickle down info to our little group in the street scene and many people would repeat the same phrases. One such phrase I would hear was in reference to my blog. These people out there who chatted with God knows who would say "it gives your life meaning" in the most snide way. You can tell that they were weak minded people who parroted what they heard from others perhaps that was the intention. 

It almost resembles a kind of mind control because many of these nasty sentiments were always phrases and they always had a deeper meaning built in that was very damaging but seemed like more harmless comments to onlookers. 

"Your blog gives your life meaning". As if I am being denied any sort of life that allows me to reach my full potential so this has been provided for me. Kind of like a mirror for a pet parakeet kept in a cage as a pet all it's life. To keep it from being lonely and to keep it amused. It's also a very nasty and cruel way to rub it in that your targeted and of course it's not true and it's total brainwash to get you to believe the prison is real and final and the jailers have all the power. 


Then when Harvard scene had been dismantled and destroyed a few years ago someone parroted "there's nothing out here for you (now)". Like well gee the powers that be ended this scene so there's nothing for you here, move along. It sounds so... final. It also sounds like the complete power obsessed assholes who came up with this are arrogant about their ability to destroy and create what's in Harvard Sq..instead of anything forming naturally. 

Someone who was helping me with safety as I was traveling heavily maybe ten years ago or so said something nasty about everyone in the street scene around Harvard. I asked how everything was and he replied "it's the same has-beens...that never were." How FUCKING final is that? That you and the system you either work for or are part of has all the power? You always had the feeling that the person saying it was referring to you. It was extremely nasty. 

I wonder if these are examples of NLP? 


Years ago during a conversation with someone in reference to the public's attitude concerning terrorism: 

"Most people just want to go home (at night)". 

The message seemed to be that the public are simpletons who are wrapped up in their own lives and just want to get home to those lives at the end of the day so won't question anything too deeply.


I think what I liked about this video was the man speaking was flowing information. even if I don't agree with his views or his perhaps youthful naivety, I appreciate being given so much info. Enough for me to sort through myself not designed to simply tell me how to think about something.

Of course the ideas are insane but that's humans for you. I think people like this don't see the natural world and man's place in it as the only true reality and that the best idea would be for nature to be much more respected and fused with technology instead of attempting to alter humans so drastically.

I don't want to get an Uber when I leave my home because cameras are watching me constantly. That's not convenience-thata a living hell on earth.

He's not explaining to people that 4g comes from massive cables lying on the ocean floor (the internet) and that 5g is going to be coming from satellites instead which is a worse environmental nightmare. 

I'm hoping there are places and societies to escape a madhouse like the world hes talking about. 

China is so very sad. They are a very sick society now. To think of their rich history and culture for millenia is so very sad. I suspect like many Asian Oriental cultures, they were a constant threat to the long standing strongholds on European peoples and Americans of that descent and thus had to be destroyed before they could contribute and a culture formed from fusion. Thus the sad story of British colonialism started by opium wars and then Communism.

CRT is a smokescreen always remember the powers are afraid of indigenous, nature based cultures not skin color. Japan and China were especially threatening due to their success as evolved complex societies created by native people. 

To pull us from nature is the goal. 

Transhumanism is the latest phase of this. 

I hope there will be a safe place away from his utopian nightmare. Humans have a right to 'opt out' of such a horrible future.



No comments:

Post a Comment