TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Strange dream that might be a warning about yet another plot of evil design

 Had a dream before woke today a person I used to know Steve fico (who's passed away I found out on internet recently) was driving me in his car and asking me what I was doing lately and part of it seemed like a warning that there are people who are going to try to start shit for  me again (perhaps in a frame up attempt like in 2016). 

That's all I need is another frame up attempt. 


Steve was from Watertown and it's tied into the area my family member lives in and she's being abused at the place she lives in. 

I'm so close to using the legal system and proper channels to fix it it would be a shame if anything happened at this point before I can ensure that my family member has a solid safe structure to live in where she's being respected which is not the case at this point. Everybody deserves a safe space isn't that the sentiment nowadays. However that part of the state that whole area it's a little bit out of touch with the modern world in some ways it's a blessing because they really do cater to the older population and they really do take care of older people however it's a little bit towny and old school back when you can do whatever you want which isn't the way the world works today. I know all I have to do is make connection that's what your dark is done and to the current power structure which favors advocacy but I have to do it delicately but we all know that all good deeds don't go unpunished and did people are on power trips which is most likely all they have and nobody likes to give that up. All the greatest successful women in this world their greatest asset has been everyone underestimating them I'm hoping I can use that to my advantage greatly without any more obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment