TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, January 28, 2022

When in doubt use mobbing as behavior modification

Wow. Go back to the traditional cultural norm of panhandling in the subculture of the traveler train Hopper and hitchhiker when you are an activist who's targeted and has really good chances of winning legal cases for a frame of and oh my God smell the desperation. In Walmart coming out of the woodwork because there's a storm is every loser you can imagine and it's clientele pro up the f****** ass and it was fine for like 2 years because I did not show my face with a sign in my hand well that was because they didn't let some blackmailed idiots into office now we have to deal with prices being higher than they ever were before and he's going to blame covid cuz people are stupid and they don't read stuff and look stuff up and know what the hell's going on and if you're a Democrat at this point you're totally brainwashed an older Democrats just vote Democrats and don't dare question the great party and of course they're bringing new ones in over the border and putting them all over the country so therefore they'll have voters in no time flat.


Not the Trump wasn't an idiot but at least things will run like a business. And I had a really good run for four years the whole Jeffrey Epstein with MIT and Harvard was pretty just desserts for me.


But what could it be me flying a sign once one time out of 2 years just to make ends meet to go to the food store because of the situation beyond my control the hotels are really this year everyone's being greedy ever since everybody got vaccinated they're complete assholes so you got to do what you got to do and I've been doing this most of my life and the traveling since 2006 I've been panhandling much longer than that often on when menina was in office he said it was an actual trade and it took skill so too bad for people that are now trying to end homelessness if you guys have noticed the next step in globalist control of every single inch of all of our country that they can get their hands on which is like everywhere is nugget now going to be ending homelessness under the guys as usual with the left of trying to help and under supposing progressiveness but actually what they're doing is trying to clear out people that aren't going to go along with globalism and don't feed their bottom line.

And obviously it's obvious to them that if you have alternative culture and Street scenes forming especially around colleges you're going to get people that they now consider a terrorist sell which is simply just people who have brains it probably should have went to college that decides to create an alternative subculture and probably write books and drop pictures and travel but people could become activists out of that they're actually afraid that much at this point you know why? Because they know that globalism is wrong and they know that destroying local culture is wrong and this is oppressive. And it's about greed it's not about human rights or any of those lies they tell people. If it was they wouldn't have indoctrination telling you who to hate and who to like and projecting and blaming.


I think I know what it is it's the idea that if I'm willing to go back to doing what I need to do to survive and trailblazing and going out and showing the initiative to do an entrepreneurial thing like panhandle well then I probably not afraid to continue my quest for justice and to clear my name and to get my court cases fixed time to hold people accountable for 2016 I get this like a compression and I get the sort of deduction that that is exactly what we're dealing with. So we want to punish somebody from a certain behavior what do you do you mob them as a form of behavior modification because then if you quote unquote punish the person then hopefully they won't continue to go out on their own. The thing that seems to be the goal right now is because my mother is sick and because my partner has always been needy and need of medical treatment the point is to get me to get a job settle down and absolutely go quietly. That is the goal.


If I seem to make any moves that indicate Independence like years ago and not me becoming an old fat hospra who's more interested in taking care of people because I'm scared of them dying and me slowly being beaten down to conforming and becoming a wage slave and giving up my blog so I can take care of those who I love then definitely the system is going to make moves to stop that and just any Independence thought or action. As usual everyone can go f*** themselves. 

And remember there's never any shortage of losers for recruitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment