TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Are Dangerousness Hearings Being Used To Gain A Positive Outcome For Campaigns Where The Justice System Is Being Abused?

Dangerousness hearings are all the rage now (not best choice of words) but does seem like being used for agenda not utilized for practical purposes. 

https://theappeal.org/massachusetts-prosecutors-pretrial-incarceration/

Ever since this was used in frame up cases like mine in 2016 in NH where they pretty much have no respect for the Constitution and do whatever the hell they want regardless of how outrageous it is disregarding laws, because basically there's no oversight or watch dog groups or universities worth a damn with any power (the good side of having such institutions in MA) to do anything about it. 

It was astonishing to me how the forces and powers infiltrating our beloved New England nowadays have gone unnoticed in that state and allowed to fester causing corruption and decay of certain areas beyond what should be acceptable. 

The way in which those abusing power in that case just wrote everything as they went along was comical to me even though I was the one in trouble and being victimized. The Observer part of me could not help but take the entire story in, scene by scene and store it for some great future writing a story or my story. Being from MA where people take great pains to hide and cover up abuse of power quite carefully, the almost childlike arrogance and simplicity of the plotting as it went along was something that had to be seen to be believed...even now I still can't believe it. 

The laws are either different in that state and extremely self serving or the people involved simply just disregarded laws in place, relying on my ignorance and lack of finances to ensure their success. 

It seems in MA the laws are a bit more geared towards preventing abuse of power when it comes to proving dangerousness. 

In NH a fusion center was used (abused) in order to add the information about the existence of the first email threat where there had been no criminal charges or investigation so there was no knowing who actually sent it. An ANONYMOUS email was also used, claiming this person had talked to me in a downtown area and I had ranted about lone shootings and the end of the world etc which was not true as I had only sat downtown on one occasion near a bar where I spoke to one homeless person on a bike about their shelter and he insisted on telling me about the lady who ran it. That's the only interaction I had as far as conversation. The claim was completely fabricated. And that was the main piece of information used to keep me in a horribly corrupt local county jail for 4 months when I hadn't done anything illegal nor was I ever questioned by authorities or anyone else about the email threats, asked if I had any enemies etc or stalkers especially being a public internet figure. While I was being held conditions were horrible and I was harassed constantly by officers as well as jail house snitches. I kept filing grievances but thats the problem with being held in an institution where there's NO OVERSIGHT, NO ACCOUNTABILITY AND NO TRANSPARENCY. The public or watchdog groups can't see what's going on inside and what's being done to the person who is being victimized by a 'plot of evil design' to abuse power such as a frame up. After I wrote letters and one of them worked, I was released but not after they lied to me and basically did things totally illegally yo get the outcome they had been pushing for. In the end, because I didn't have the freedom to seek help or talk to groups or other lawyers-they CONTROLLED my movements and my actions and so THEY CONTROLLED THE OUTCOME. In the end they simply lied outright and it wasn't hard to fool me because I was so scared and tired from being tortured in jail. This is why dangerousness hearings and holding people without cash bail should be done only on very specific basis as well as designed to weed out manipulation by those in power with superior knowledge of the law.

After my release I immediately left the frightening and twisted state that has become a sewer of drugs, gang activity and  dangerously corrupt military contractors which is very different from what that state once was in our beloved New England of my childhood. 

Infiltration by outside forces and their people is the greatest threat to the site of the American Revolution and east coast Yankee culture. Ironically, the globalist corporate PC cult culture that claims to represent 'people of color' has erased every remnants of Native American culture, symbols, and any memory of it's people that was always a backdrop in New England mixed in with everything Colonial. 

When a third threatening email come to my knowledge and I was arrested on a warrant which also made no sense as I had not been extradited basically because the college in question only released their claim for criminal charges at their own convenience not in a timely manner. 

I had gotten into the habit of carrying cash bail on me at all times because I thought this crap might occur again and sure enough. So when I was held in Lakeville MA, in a cell at the police station I only had to wait for a bailiff to arrive and pay them. 

The ensuing case for the final email sent under my name was dragged on beyond a year, of course this was most likely part of the torture intended and the implementation of control over my life. During this time just about as much crap was done that could be to try to make me give up, give in and for three years afterwards during the statute of limitations-not sue those responsible for corruption. However BECAUSE I WAS NOT INCARCERATED AND COULD MOVE ABOUT FREELY and contact people in my defense and not become subject to 24-7 never ending harassment in a closed off area with no oversight like a jail, I HAD MORE CONTROL OVER THE OUTCOME of the gross long running abuse of power that I was being subjected to. My psychological state was much more in line with DEFENDING MYSELF against the charges NOT AGAINST BEING TORTURED WHILE HELD IN A PRISON ENVIRONMENT.

Its very suspect that after the system had such a great 'success' in NH with using a dangerousness hearing to keep me in a prison environment where I could be exposed to further abuse, harassment and coercion in a more intense non stop manner and they gained the outcome they desired (not by my breaking but by my being so disoriented they could pass off a lie and I didn't notice it), now MA wants to utilize it. It seems now it's being overused, which is predictable. 

The most disturbing things that occurred were not the atypical predictable actions by the unbalanced individuals in the jail system on both sides nor those abusing our justice system who've infiltrated it but the more 21st century military grade capabilities that seem to be possible in a physical structure like a prison or jail or courthouse. This is the real danger. 

In theory 21st century grade psychological warfare can be implemented on a targeted person and only someone very seasoned with years of knowledge or a person with professional training could escape it's grasp without the influence of such activity INFLUENCING THE OUTCOME of the legal case-in corrupt authority's favor, completely denying someone their Constitution rights and breaking multiple US and international laws.

Most frightening was not in NH but Lakeville. If I had not been released when the bailiff arrived it's most likely that I may have suffered physical harm-not from human contact but from what felt like an inevitable heart attack. Also the system attempts to hide the effects of abuse under any medical conditions a target has. In NH one female officer informed me that the effects of being framed twice, terrorized and abused in jail "all of this is ANXIETY". A condition on old medical records. 

So I'm sure that can be used to explain away what I experienced in Lakeville. However what is more likely is that I was exposed to something intense with the knowledge that I would only be there for a short time. It felt like burning and as if I would have a heart attack or explode or burn up if I stayed in the cell. I know exactly what it was-a warning. Give up what your doing, stop your research stop your blog. 

We have all the power we have the capacity to kill, we are in possession of military grade weapons and the public aren't aware and it's going to stay that way. 

They learned alot during Gitmo in Cuba remember. Just as the civilian police has been militarized and military tactics and methods can be clearly seen trickling in since 9/11 as the premise, our justice system obviously has also taken to implementing changes. 

The very idea that Americans are basically facing being threatened with being arrested or held for anything as a way of making people behave and not question or challenge the system or become whistleblowers because we must fear being tortured while held if our situation is MANIPULATED successful by those abusing power is outrageous. 

As one of the Italians now residing in Newport RI after fleeing Providence's globalist ghettoization once said of the publics understanding of this new world we are in: "(they don't mind) because THEY DONT KNOW". 

As if organized crime isn't fully aware of this as well. 

You would think the public would realize that with international corporations owning everything and the Complex having such an influence on human life on earth that there's a definite threat to simple law and order as well as Constructional government and true democracy everywhere. What power does a courthouse have or judges or congress when they are up against such huge entities? Much less the public isn't running their governments either because they don't know the truth or the unfortunate reality that they do know but find a system of totalitarianism complete with torture and kangaroo courts much more convenient. 

Dangerousness hearings potentially allow those in power who may be abusing it to manipulate the situation in their favor potentially and control the outcome which denies citizens due process and appt of other things. 

It's no surprise that in a state that's been infiltrated and populated by special interests, basically it's a pit of vipers one can't escape-they are only interested in subjecting their prey to venom to subdue them. 

The world of human society is deteriorating and being replaced by something hideous that throws away thousands of years of lessons from history and millennia of suffering. 

Freedom is never free .












1 comment:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAfncqwI-D8

    NYC homeless proof design

    Hostile Design, a way to deter homeless people from sleeping on the streets.

    ReplyDelete