TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Profiling Being Used In Public Spaces Potentially Cover For Organized Harassment and Stalking Campaigns

 Rampant homelessness due to the drug epidemic as well as gentrification and the condo and life sciences construction frenzy leaving people priced out of cities and neighborhoods along with mental illness caused by bad quality drugs is one group of factors (building boom gentrification same banks launder money for drug epidemic), as well as lone shootings and rising violence is giving the surveillance and police state EXCUSES under the guise of reasons to profile and psychologically harass people. Removing racial profiling ensures not only that the classic COINTELPRO participants become absorbed into normalized mainstream society but ensures that population will work for the system as it always has, but now with easy assimilation and economic gain as a pay off. If people believe profiling based on race or sex preference has ended they will believe there's no more 'injustice' and that society is fixed and changed for the better and then the only people left being profiled are going to be perceived as the problem or that they are indeed deserving of that treatment. 

Basically assimilation is causing any remaining outsiders or marginalized groups to become part of the In crowd the accepted crowd or insiders as it were. I've mentioned this before that this is the design that the corporatocracy and other interested parties wants the only reason they're doing any of this equality diversity and all this other stuff is because they want to take anybody marginalized and get them into the fold. Thus no more resistance from any group that feels the system is not fair to them. But the people that remain that are marginalized are now going to be ignored and basically crushed because no one's paying attention because they don't have a victimhood identity. 

And sadly humans being what they are the very people who were part of feeling marginalized and treated unfairly are going to now naturally have an instinct to work for The In crowd that they are now accepted into to keep outsiders out because that's what humans do especially men..

So I've seen a lot of profiling going on over the years inside stores and like every other person who has in theory a very nasty organized stalking and harassment campaign against them I've had to film write letters document call corporate and it's worked but it's a lot of work which of course is what coin telepro is it's just bogus charges and a lot of harassment to make it so you have to work on that and not get anything done on what you're working on that they don't want you to work on. It's a way of silencing and activist with busy work.

Now in Boston and the surrounding area more so the surrounding areas I'm seeing profiling being used in outside spaces which I did not really see before in the past demographics like gay especially black or people of color are now being fully accepted as mainstream but anybody that looks homeless or even like a traveler or is dressed in a way that's colorful is considered to be a threat and is being profiled.

In my case I still have legal recourse from Being framed as well as a lot of other stuff and I was told to my face years ago that the purpose of all this is to make sure I don't have any more legal recourse by trying to trigger me.

Well now it's no longer even that simple or desperate I believe that there is a slow case being built against me especially when I have a person with me who's my partner who suffers from a lot of medical issues and is very difficult to deal with as well as a parent that I was caring for that was also difficult I believe that they're taking advantage of the stress and the situation which of course I can rectify but in the meantime I believe that a slow profile is being built against me not just something where they try to desperately get me to be triggered in the moment so that I lose recourse over time but I believe that there is fabrication going on using my behaviors my motive dress and my lifestyle against me.

To frame me up over time not a frame up as in a plot of evil design but you know how you frame a person how you make them appear there's a slow ongoing project if you will or plot to have a certain perception of me based on my behaviors my movements my actions my mode of dress and I believe that that's easy right now because of the factors I mentioned in the beginning. Of course this is all to make sure that over any given long-term period I don't have any recourse for the legal actions I could take against what was done to me but it's also to intimidate me it's nothing but long-term maintenance of a silence person who's had extreme abuse of power put on them by the system.

It's unfortunate that the black community cannot be trusted because of quintelpro and because basically in elite areas and a lot of areas in the country that I've seen they basically use them as house slaves still.

An example of this would be if you're in an area where there's a lot of colleges and money and hospitals and it's elitism and they hire nothing but African Americans to do security drive the buses work in the hospitals you're going to get a lot of house slavery from them. You're going to get a lot of them guarding the big house and a lot of it also is going to be old coin tellpro because as far as I'm concerned it's logical that that never ended why would they it's the perfect system and if these people are trained intergenerationally and they're good at what they do why wouldn't they keep them doing it. It's probably all been diverted to the private sector where people do things and they work for some private security company.

Yes of course would create racism over the long term of a campaign if someone did not understand the history of such things like cointelpro.  Getting that label nowadays is the worst you can get and then society will just ignore the person and their claims or complaints. I've noticed that whatever the greatest sin is that's trending in society, that's what this system tries to accuse or frame the Target as. 

So that's how it would go in an elite area as I mentioned but the reason that you can say that something like that is possibly contrived or those aren't really real and natural people they're fake or agents or whatever you want to call them because when you go to the black areas like it's a hoods where there's nothing but African-Americans people don't do stuff like this and they're nice and nobody bothers with the target. Well that's because in the hood there's nothing to protect and those people are just living there regular folk they're not employed by institutions to protect them. 

So the old rules apply infiltrator agitator saboteur it's all the same old rules of thumb but it's being done differently all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment