TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Endgame 2019: Boston Dynamics Now Selling Robots/PDa Now Testing

So its too late. We're totally screwed over the next 20 yrs.

Mass. State Police have been trying out Boston Dynamics’ robot dog
https://www.boston.com/news/technology/2019/11/25/mass-state-police-boston-dynamics
Massachusetts State Police have been quietly testing and — in a couple cases — actually using Boston Dynamics’ famous dog-like robot.

Boston Dynamics tests robot
https://mashable.com/2016/02/23/boston-dynamics-human-beats-up-atlas/

I love how resilient this thing is. How it feels no pain. How it can't be reasoned with. How it does not suffer. How it lacks emotion.
Oh..right. Google has AI. Humans who can't even maintain a sustainable environment conducive to their survival as mammalian animals and cannot stop making war (even though at this level of technological progress, war should no longer be necessary), have created and are growing Artificial Intelligence. While dumbing down that of the actual human population of the western world.

Sounds reasonable right?
Absolutely not.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/robots/a29610393/robot-soldier-boston-dynamics/

I now understand the reasons for the diversions, dumb down, and reduction of liberties-surveillance state.

With this generation of younger people being removed from reality, nature and being indoctrinated its hopeless.

Activists can continue to put forth the abuses of power that the public should be aware of but it seems that reality has become in short order, so it probably won't be considered as a risk of continued progresses in technology.

If you feel like giving up because of this news and that activism is pointless then you must become more dedicated than ever.

I guess I wasn't framed for nothing.
Alot of things add up now.

If only I had written my book sooner. If only I had done more, been more dedicated, stepped with more caution.
I can look at it this way but it probably would not have made any difference.

And I think we will have more company and support as this moves forward as the public becomes aware of exactly what we've been trying to make people aware of.

The ACLU already has a special program to deal with privacy concerns around this issue.

https://www.aclum.org/en/kade-crockford-director-technology-liberty-program

This may be a part of the ACLU that we can finally work with lol. When I was framed, the gatekeepers of the local chapter were certainly working for the system here. That will have to change as our activism on these issues becomes more validated by public experience.


in Christo non natalis Certatim






No comments:

Post a Comment