TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, March 11, 2019

Woman Framed By US Marshall Ex Husband and Wife Jailed in Email Frame Up



https://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/diabolical-scheme-woman-jailed-craigslist-rape-fantasy-plot-against-ex-n724881
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4257684/amp/Michelle-Hadley-speaks-framed-jailed.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michelle-hadley-sues-jailed-rape-fantasy-scheme/

I'm going for a medical procedure in the next month. If anything happens to me or I end up having any 'accidents' or even mild I'll effects from even anesthesia...any and all information will be released along with testimony and documentation to back it up. I have a large support system now that is aware of my case, sadly so similar to the one above but so much worse.

Make sure you think about your next moves carefully in case any clowns had any ideas. It's not 2016 anymore. You can't just do whatever you want.

Anyone who thinks abusing power and the law is ok because someone like me got what I deserve, YOU and the rest of the country are getting what YOU deserve by having someone in office who regardless of his other actions, is bringing back RESPECT FOR CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT AND DUE PROCESS.

I am enjoying every minute of it.

Oh and I unlike this woman I can't sue because unlike this case all it took was the faked emails to put me in a jail for holding not any actions of physical violence so I have to be afraid of retaliation simply by another email being sent.
California may provide apologies but MA and NH wont. Corruption is part of the system here.

Only laws being changed will prevent this abuse of power from happening again.

No comments:

Post a Comment