TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

The Use Of FEAR Is More Powerful Than Death Itself

Fear Is Worse Than Death

The use of the FEAR of death is much worse than death itself.

When someone in authority passes by in a vehicle and clearly turns to look right in your eyes, especially with that stupid Ginny look of 'we're gonna kill you' which, being partially Italian, just serves to piss me off, not frighten me.

A look only made possible by psychopaths with licenses to kill. So, what makes this year or this era or this century so special compared to any other?

I put my hand under my jaw and swipe it forward, in the old way I recall Italians from the old coungry telling each other off 40 years ago in the city. It means 'not interested', if thats a polite translation.

How about 'who cares?' or I dont give a fuck.

See the trick is to get someone when they just begin to value living as opposed to not being afraid to die, especially if they've found people to care for or causes- reasons to live. Then, your leverage is basically 'How much is your life worth to you?' or 'Do you want to keep living?'.

Every one of us is going to die someday. This fact remains and it never changes.

Isnt it funny when an entire city spends an untold fortune and many years trying to cage one single lone female human animal and she escapes every cage they try to construct- until one day they believe they've finally found the right one to hold her prisoner.  The psychopathic jailers swim around like sharks, jailers in the psychological prison.

Every one of us is going to die someday. That doesnt change.

Why be afraid on any part of a timeline more than any other. Its the mistake of becoming too attached to this illusion of life.
It can be used against you.

Every one of us is going to die someday. That never changes.

That doesnt change.

It will never change.

I own my death.
No one else.

This is why Italians cross themselves when they give you a compliment-because they want you to know they are not being deceptive, they are not envious and the compliment is genuine. Then protect they and you from The Evil Eye.

The Evil Eye. That look when someone in authority passes by in a vehicle and clearly turns to look right in your eyes, especially with that stupid Ginny look of 'we're gonna kill you'. A psychopath with a license to kill.

I curse your eyes. May the fire in them, the burning insanity, like a candles remaining lit in churches, hidden under darkness. May the light be extinguished by your own deeds. May the fire burn you most of all. Until you're a cinder.

Ancient urges and superstition that will never die regardless of how much PC tries to wipe us all out or convince us we nevee existed as it rewrites our history.
The coding in our DNA is the most powerful force on earth. That may be a piece of information certain people hope the public never realizes or internalizes.

And giving away the secrets of those in power who've denied me my birthright to grow and evolve to my right size, my full potential, is my main number one goal in this lifetime.

Its vendetta and revenge.

I curse your eyes. May the fire in them, the burning insanity, like a candles remaining lit in churches, hidden under darkness. May the light be extinguished by your own deeds. May the fire burn you most of all. Until you're a cinder.

No comments:

Post a Comment