TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, October 3, 2016

A Statement To Readers and The Community At Large-No Retaliation Will Be Tolerated

I am actively going through proper channels as well as seeking help in getting justice for myself as is my right as a US citizen. I have a right to due process and my Constitutional rights.

Any emails, faxes or communications with my name attached sent to anyone with any threatening content will be viewed as RETALIATION for my exsercising my rights as a US citizen within the United States Of America and every avenue possible of investigation and prosecution will be taken to protect me.

I am not alone. I now have family members with good standing in the community watching out for me as well as many fellow activists, legal organizations and lawyers informed of the timeline of these events as well as kept informed with updates.

As per usual I have never sent threatening communications to authorities, I've never been given proper due process to prove beyond reasonable doubt that I did so (or even a trial!) and any further activity as such with my name attached or any indication of a connection to me, this blog, my activism or my personal affairs SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED BY AUTHORITIES in order to get justice for ME as well as the parties that are recipients of such communications.

I've never had any problems connected with myself or this blog for ten years. It should be obvious that this activity is out of character for me and would be detrimental to my work, my credibility as an activist and my future as an author.

Stop protecting the predator(s) who is victimising me AND PROTECT THE VICTIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment