TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Why Am I Being Treated As If I'm A Potential Lone Shooter When They Are Always Male And I've Already Been Profiled?

Note all recent lone shootings are males. One woman with a male who were motivated by Islamic extremism is the only recent example of a female shooter.
I've posted this years ago-it has something to do with testosterone and estrogen. Women process abuse and stressful situations differently. Women would tend to instinctually not want to harm people or protect them. It also has to do with this male 'go out with a bang' suicide run type of process. Women seem to know there's hope after traumatic situations. There still a world out there to live in. Like after the death of a baby, we can always produce another.

I'm only putting forth what makes sense to me and I haven't researched this thoroughly.

As for profiling, I was told by someone with credible info years ago that in Harvard Square near the university our street scene was looked at by authorities partially due to OCCUPY and partially due to rises in terrorism etc. I was told that we HAD ALL been Profiled if there was indication of any threat. He said that one punk rocker kid who always talked about political violence was Profiled and it was determined he simply did not have what it took to actually commit such an act.
Others who were at OCCUPY and Profiled were put on lists and during say, the Regatta races on the Charles had a polite agreement with authorities to simply not be in the area during such events as a courtesy and to avoid trouble themselves.

It was never said to me that I was Profiled as dangerous or capable of violent acts and I am or was the most visible and vocal activist who was part of that scene around the university.

So why now?

It was also told to me that after the Boston Bombing security changed hands and cells of feda had come into the area to operate as security for Boston and Cambridge.

So....new people. I only have a vague understanding of the changes but it's obvious there's new a new security apparatus as well as alot of new people in key positions of power around the area.
Now I've experienced nothing but difficultly and corrupt practices from this new environment. So perhaps NEW people do NEW profiles or studies and fabricate whatever suits them and their purposes. They aren't honest.

That's exactly what's occurred in two of the criminal threatening cases I've dealt with where I have a reader whos a stalker and puts my name on threatening communications to police departments.

I'm not buying into any of this newly delivered bullshit and no one else shouldn't either. All this trouble just lately and not before. I don't want trouble and I don't think anyone else does either-unless of course you profit from it. Such as solving problems you created. Order out of chaos.

So if it's been established long ago I'm not a threat what IS going on lately?

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting the sense that there is a faction of people that hate you, and want revenge. Seems you're offending those people with your style of activism. Doing activism pisses certain types of people off, and they have enough knowledge of the system to get revenge. And why the system isn't sticking up for you, I don't have an answer, but can only guess that they warned you to leave the country and to get an attorney beforehand. I guess too that this system is a loosely connected group of various factions, so one faction wants to get revenge and they'll get it, but the others can only do so much to help you as it's going down. So the best they can do is warn you beforehand, like they've done the past couple of years leading up to your frame-ups.

    Many factions are predominantly male, so it's possible that you're coming across like a complete "know-it-all" when you say males are violent etc. etc. and you make it sound like males and only males are doing this to you. In this system, you have to watch who you're aiming at, because, these are people who thrive on revenge and violence anyways, right? Maybe you're putting out too many theories about guys in general. I'd recommend taking the road of pointing out corruption instead of theorizing all over the place about stuff.

    Just how I see it. And keep in mind that these people involved are screwed up and violent (as well as cowardly) in the first place, and their brains are wired a certain way. Hence, they are so mixed up and confused yet they have lots of power and the power of hiding in the shadows and stalking you like prey.

    ReplyDelete