TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

An Example Of Comments I DO NOT Publish

Whats wrong with this?


"Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Radiation Exposure Can Cause Bleeding Of Intestine

Anonymous said...
Getting some harassment tailored towards giving up anything dealing with the arts, and going with something strictly more "vocational". Even then, they seem to be throttling any opportunities there even when I apply. All of these gangstalkers are merely tools who really don't have any personal stake in us, but rather, are interested solely in pleasing their lords and masters (the Man, power structure, however you want to describe it). I'm getting some clarification that most of the harassment is strictly business and not personal. Yeah, they want me persuing a profession more like cold science than arts-based. I can never tell what they want, as they jerk me around so much. First they punish me for wanting to go into the arts, and something more vocational. Then, I get beat down for going down that road as well. I think they want minimal employment, or something where we are slaves to some corporation all week long. Then, we'd lose whatever looks we had due to the stress and wear and tear.

I swear, the one guy I worked for at Raytheon was a former psy-ops officer. He was saying stuff suggesting that I keep my aura down. He said outright "you have an 'aura' about you" and that it struck him that I stood out. I think he wanted me to tone down my aura and get to work and fit in with the rest of his group. What a joke that stint was. Who wants to work on a Chain Gang? That's what the corporate world wants: slaves on a Chain Gang who make money for them, go home, and forget about standing out in any way.

In this country, you can forget about doing what you were born to do and profiting from it.

They don't want us to enjoy ourselves or use our talents the want we were meant to. In the US, they want us to be this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chain_gang

Funny how the guy from Raytheon was like this. I've gotten suggestions from perps that he was just weird and not a former psy-ops guy. But he did have some military experience he never went into detail about, and he worked for Raytheon. Supposedly, he was just an engineering manager working for utilities on contract on prior jobs. But I have to wonder about his military experience, and if he was placed there later as a payback? And this guy knew nothing about engineering, nor did he even have a college degree. Yet somehow, he was an engineering project manager. And he did some stuff in the military, like fly planes. Well, maybe he could've been placed there strictly to keep his workers in the Chain Gang mentality? Former military are good at this.

That's what they want: cold, soul-less production, efficient, and profitable. Forget about having fun.

Bleah! This kind of world sucks. The world needs legit artists, but I am not allowed to be one. The harassment is keeping me out of that.
7/4/12 6:18 AM


Firstly my readers dont know who you are. Therefore the entire communication is sort of pointless. There is no face to the story. No complete picture of what is transpiring. No proof.

I dont publish a blog with my face connected to it and my real name so I can have a great life hiding from what is happening to me. I do this, kept seperate from other parts of my life of course, becuz it is the right thing to do. What is going on with my campaign as well as trying to control the masses into being well behaved ultra consumers who will vote, purchase and behave as instructed is ultimately wrong. It is not evolution it is not progress. It is the actions of a few dangerous, greedy, extremely f*cked up people globally who are in turn getting help from thousands of other populations on this planet, becuz they have convinced them, and themselves that it will ultimately help humanity in the long run.

If this is the case why must they hide what they are doing? Becuz the masses will panic- true enough. So why is the world a mess to begin with? Why werent the masses given all the information they need to survive as well as options like simply lowering birth rates globally, switching to non polluting alternatives to live and consume by as well as curbing medicine's bad policy of saving everyone with invasive surgeries as well as medicines when some human beings are meant to die becuz sometimes- Nature knows best. Leaving someone with only 2/3 of thier brain after a car accident doesnt give them a high quality of life. THEY ARE LEFT SUFFERING FOR LIFE. Elderly people who have had three heart attacks- its time to let go at that point. And only after another painful, invasive surgery do they finally die a month later. Alot of waste, heartache and pain and torment could be saved if only humans allowed Nature to do its work and balance out human populations through death, disease, famine etc. Why try to interfere with famine if there are only Christian groups ensuring no birth control is used thus creating more starving children. The numbers of the economics of that situation do not lie. Such countries populations soar when they get money or assistance and they eat up all the extra money they could have used to improve the lives of a SMALLER POPULATION.

What is marketed as good, just, right, Christian and charitable often must be combed through and analyzed to ensure the darker forces are not at work through the back door of these things. Deception and manipulation are what they use to get humans to do what they want for THIER benefit. Like pulling on heart strings, thus disabling logic and reason, to feed starving children.

As long as you let people like Bill Gates do your activism for you, you run the risk of being conned. IF BILL GATES REALLY CARED HE WOULD HAVE STARTED AS AN ACTIVIST TO BEGIN WITH. Perhaps he has grown spiritually and does want to help. But he can never be completely trustworthy or self actualized until he begins with his own mess- namely all the gadgets he and his company create that are designed with planned obsolescence to ensure landfills of plastic that doesnt degrade and other pollutants. Why help third world countries when you are only destroying the future for thier children. What, are we all invited to go live on Mars when this place begins to be too polluted or hot on its surface? Or go live underground?

Every time you buy a plastic toy you are giving you children the gift of their own uninhabitable, polluted environment as their future. YOU ARE DESTROYING YOURSELVES AND YOUR CHILDREN. But you dont think this far ahead, you dont think in detail.

I guarentee you Gates does. And if he doesnt he is programmed to just do what he does and has done and be successful at it, then be a mouthpiece for globalization. YOU the public have to handle your own mess, in cooperation with the big wigs and people in charge. Not allow them to dictate to you becuz you cant handle your own affairs, in fact, mass mind control allows them to be right about you being unable to handle your own affairs, doesnt it. BY DESIGN. THEY ensure it is this way.

So think carefully about EVERYTHING involved going on out there right now, instead of being compartmentalized and only seeing parts of it. Gates may indeed only see the parts of it he needs to see to function in the position he is in now. Perhaps its not his fault. But that is of no consequence. I am not an anarchist. I believe we must demand we not be oppressed and that leaders work with us. The fact that people like me are targeted shows that they ARE UNWILLING TO WORK WITH THE PUBLIC, PEOPLE WHO ARE COMPETENT AND WHO DO UNDERSTAND ALL OF WHAT IS GOING ON, WHO WANT TO COOPERATE WITH THEM NOT JUST ADVOCATE FOR AN UNREALISTIC PIPEDREAM CREATED BY IGNORANT MASSES.

I am one of those people. I just stated so didnt I? SO WHY AM I TARGETED SO ALL THERE IS LEFT IS THE IGNORANT MASSES, MADE AND KEPT IGNORANT BY MASS MIND CONTROL, WHO THEM NEED TO LEAVE EVERYTHING IMPORTANT UP TO THE ELITE???

You are being conned. Dont forget that. You just need to not hate the players but the designers of the game. Dont even hate them, just realize whats going on. If we demanded that the world be a sensible, sane place who would argue with that?
This IS possible. The powers that be ensure that it ISNT possible and that you sit there thinking 'thats the way the world is'. OK so that is the con job and its ongoing. But the public resigns itself to see this as a condition of living on this planet, not a con job perpetrated by greedy powerful people that they do have to live under but can fight accordingly. WHY???

This I will never understand. Its sheer laziness and that is what the elite hate about the masses and so do I. Laziness and childishness.

Just like posting such comments on my blog instead of starting your own blog. That comment is way too long. Its rude, knowing I have multiple email addresses, blogs and a social network to get to daily, knowing that due to my health and this environment I usually DONT get to it daily anyway.

My readers DONT know who you are, I DONT have time to read long comments unless they really deliver something important to my readers thats relative, and I DONT publish comments that belong on YOUR blog not mine.

GO PUBLISH YOUR OWN BLOG.

This would help the cause anyway becuz its another face or identity claiming harassment. You can use a fake email and not reveal your identity.

This blog is for comments pertaining to the posts so my readers can get insight, to help thier growth, strengthen our numbers, show we exist in a network as well as we are proactive as well as to counter the psych warfare used against us. IT IS NOT FOR YOU TO SUBMIT YOUR DETAILED STORIES OF HARASSMENT. Unless it has some point relative to the post for reader's benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment