TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Polluted Environment Has Role In Gang Stalking Effects and TI Response

http://phoenix.about.com/od/weather/a/browncloud.htm

I have noticed that the worst places that I feel targeted but also seem generally unpleasant are places with bad air quality.

The sun, a strong sun, makes the effects much worse.

Yesterday even though I was being gang stalked mildly, which Phoenix has always been a gs hot spot throughout my gs campaign, notice by my posts on can plainly see that I lost focus. I got obsessed with racial concerns, forgot about my other things i shouldve been doing like getting a lawyer, medical issues, even reading your comments of which there are many waiting for clearance.

I became forgetful.

There are alot of things scientists who are sighted as experts by authorities arent considering about what makes up our environment. The scientists that might sight these things are systematically ignored. Dont blame science-blame the oppressors who censor scientists.

Here is the con game concerning the environment:
In the 90s the environment was a top concern of the masses. It became trendy. Here is the engineering of making it not so important:
you have one group attach global warming to pollution as a main cause. Then, the concern becomes global warming not environmental pollution. You then market the hell out of that. You have another strong opposing opinion, this one with evidence to back it up. You then market that as a rival.opinion.

Two things happen: the public wastes time debating instead of taking action on just air pollution, or their focus becomes the debate.
Environmental pollution becomes in the publics mind attached to.global warming which has now been either debated or disproved.

You then bring on a war and some conveniently timed terrorist activity threatens the nation.

The public forgets about environmental pollution and if it is considered, its now looked at as part of 'just the way it is'.

Environmental pollution is still a major concern. Going green and improving the worst messes is not actually cleaning up pollution that effects humans and other animals.

The culture we live in right now and all its trappings are a product of intimidation by the powers that be, heavily since Bush got into office and not so overtly since late Clinton, though people did start to take note something was up. Corporate culture and gentrification were taking over and law enforcement was getting more oppressive. Now everybody gets it but its a bit late.

I am only capable of writing this due to being on the edge of town in a mountain area. Cleaner environment and cooler, the sun is not oppressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment