TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dont Negotiate With Terrorists

Sometimes I get this ideation that someone out there with influence is keeping me alive by paying people off.

First of all I was supposed to be dead from three layers of programming anyway so dont waste yer time. I am going to write that book and who knows what will happen after that. According to one layer, the last and main layer of suicide programming, I have until 41 when I'll either be committed or die. That leaves one year from the end of this month to finish what I have to do. And I find it interesting, and depressing that 2012 corresponds with my being 41 years old, strangely both having been predicted as 'the end'- 41 years for me individually and 2012 as 'the end' for the whole world. Never noticed that until thinking about this today.
THAT right there is going to be the ultimate hurdle in suicide programming. Believing there is any chance past 41, that the gods wont mead out some accident or other beyond my control.
This system is just sadistic and cruel enough to deprogram someone and get them going just enough so that they want to live and now fear death opposed to being immune to fear of death- just to then have the person killed. THEY would do that shit too.

Also, dont negotiate with terrorists. Dont waste your money. I doubt if there will be any kind of happiness for me with the way things have gone as well as the brain damage which I am know will only get worse as years go on. I am NOT going to sit around and slowly degenerate so that the perps can gaze upon thier handy work years from now. I ve seen those old bag ladies and I am NOT going there. If anyone is paying off these f*ckers dont bother. Take the money and blow away one of thier own or one of them for me if you want to pay homage. I guess the book is that important. It really is, but after that I want out.

No comments:

Post a Comment