TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Being Hit As Usual Consistently Its Unpleasant In Eastern MA

In dangerous areas today to be a TI. Went into B

U. I kept getting prompted to call the FBI about my situation. And something.kept pointing out to me that I am really starting to show I am in failing health. That I need to get to the doctors right away. Well that's why I am here. Was gonna travel away for a few weeks and come back but I now think that's a bad idea.

Why is Allston,MA so targeted? It always has been. Gang Stalking and heavily targeted with tech.

I felt very watched and monitored there today and got the Truman Show thing happening. Got this idea that I was observed and people thought I had grown strong and big. There was slight and quick visions of a few choice famous people observing.


I am.noticing.that everyone I was angry at who has been.in on this who's pissed me off, the system is now hitting me with content to get me to believe such people are now liking me, rooting for me or on my side.


I disregard it all as its manipulative.


Was at Target in Watwrtown. When I left cop cars showed up something must have happened. As usual positive content came into being when legit police arrived.


Its always the same. I can't think straight in this location and I get hit and interfaced constantly. Yet when cops are around who aren't in on GS it either disappears (kinda like.its 12 midnight when tech ceases usually) or the content becomes positive.


Also none.of.this madness affects me.WHEN I.AM AROUND OTHER PEOPLE OR I AM ON THE PHONE WITH PEOPLE.


Once.again alleged 'mental illness' is conditional and follows rules like location, timing and now the variable of being alone in public space or not.


I point out the experience around BU today becuz usually I have been posting I experience a 'fake happy feeling' almost like a glow during the days and into evenings around Cambridge and Boston. This glow or.fake happy feeling is unnatural considering my circumstances and accompanying it is the dulling of all my pains or physical symptoms.of.injury.


Its very dangerous becuz it has allowed me to let health issues that have become dangerous slowly get worse becuz this effect keeps me from taking anything.seriously.


I actually got handed some bullshit last night at MIT that it was The Rapture or something related to it. Really? Then why does it end at 12?


No comments:

Post a Comment