TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Shah Of Iran

I dont know why this appealed to me just now. Its just nice to listen to a political figure who isnt a side show circus act.













http://www.amazon.com/All-Shahs-Men-American-ebook/dp/B001934F0I





At the middle of part 6 they criticize him not believing that the Iotola could have pulled this off himself. Yet EARLIER IN THE DOCUMENTARY IT CLEARLY STATES THAT CARTER GAVE SUPPORT TO THE IOTOLA.



I think he was NOT a heridetary king coming from a long line of royalty.
He pushed the country too fast.

It seems that the same things happen in monarch ruled countries that happen in democratic ones. Being TI's in the supposedly free democracy of the United States Of America we have experienced these same methods of control over people who argued with the Bush administration and its special interests.

And how can you have democracy with a very oppressive Abrhahamic religion in control? No seperation of church and state?

The statement of the CIA man in the book linked here sums up how our world works, that 'they' got 25 years out of the Shah. Which isnt bad.

That statement has always haunted me, in a much deeper way than any PTSD or running over of memories of what has been done to be daily since 2003. Insights into reality like this are everywhere, but the public chooses to ignore it.
I keep thinking of the way 'they' use people. I have seen this system keep people tethered for life. Keeping them targeted, surrounded by handlers and then, if the time or circumstance is right they simply become expendable.

Before people criticize him for only throwing out illusions or fronts of his power as a leader one only has to look back to the first part of the documentary. A 21 year old tries to save his life and his position. It was most likely then that he began being used by the powers that be. Who slowly formed him into what they needed. Knowing the way 'they' operate, they even probably forsaw the revolt and return to oppressive religous rule, which I am sure 'they' were fully prepared to profit from, after profiting from the last phase I am sure.

We need only apply THE SAME CRITICISM TO BUSH. Who did not seem to have a genuine bone in his body concerning his people or his need for thier love or approval. Theres far to many videos of his father crying and the whole family crying over each other. He has his and his own kind. His party and his people.

Bush also commits the worst crime of making out like he is a true leader or dictator when in fact he represents special interests.

However, I cant feel any sympathy or romanticize him as I can the Shah.

There is a such thing as an artfulness of being, to living as a human for the time we are alloted. Often its how we do things and the state of our world being conducive to BEING human that makes a life memorable or leaving all involved feeling there was a quality of life there.

To be treated as we have been by these last two administrations, really beginning with Reagan,has been an insult to the human being, as a creation, an artform and as an animal.

Something so processed, so corporate, so business as usual, so cheap..so without soul has gripped the nation is seems that people dont even know they are the walking dead nowadays. I see it everywhere however.

Its one thing to live through horrors and to at least be able to look back and say your life is one interesting story, which included living in a certain time frame of history and quite another to be cursed to wandering around in brain washed shock for what feels like all of eterenity. Its like we've all died and gone to hell or been cursed. The powers that be are not allowing for any true emotion to exist concerning the events of the last decade and beyond. Its a constant game of silencing, covering up and pretending. Ignoring the truth and those who want to look at it closely- so that we know at least we are alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment