MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Give It Up In Kenmore

Stop sending goofy blacks and white little sh*ts to mess with me in Kenmore. I ain't sleep deprived tonight. And.if.u keep.it up I.will find a way to make your lives miserable.

Two days ago someone actually sprayed something on me while I was here.
I thought that went out with the Bush era. I know the Sox suck the CIA's d*ck like the bitches they are lending.them.their private jets.

People are getting busted and exposed lately...or haven't.u.read the newspapers?
Dont keep messing with me down here or i will find a way to make you miserable

No comments: