TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Is it gang stalking or just Mex machismo? (vids!)

At the Flying J truck stop waiting to leave out of El Paso. I was told this is the obnoxious attitude I will encounter in Cali if I go as well. I guess living in Secundo Barrio with family Mexicans and people from Juarez I got a picture of Mexicans as really cool people. I am told the further you go into Cali the attitude problem is going to get worse. And the machismo bullsh*t as well.

If you read this blog you know that I had to go to the ER with anaphylactic shock from just one BACTRIM pill a few weeks ago. It seems to very slowly be improving but I still feel effects similar to the begining of an attack like this if I eat the wrong foods. I stay away from allergy foods as listed as common offenders but say, Arizona ice tea will set me off opposed to Lipton...WTF? Its ridiculous how sensitive my system is...I live on Benadryl and have to take one on top of what I take to manage the problem is something sets me off. Yes I am getting a lawyer.

But I do NOT need to become upset either as this seems to set off the reaction as well as chemicals. I hope this is temporary but it may be permenent I have to see an allergist.

I was in a truck with a friend waiting for a load out and sitting in the front seat. The guy in the video now I think about it was hanging around the front of the truck a long time before this happened, snooping and talking on his cell phone with his bad ass dark glasses and his cryp blue colored bandana.

All of a sudden this horrible chemical smell comes into the truck and even the truckers who are used to chemical exposure were exclaiming "why are they spraying ether on something?" at first whiff everyone thought it was a cleaning agent but it became obvious in seconds it was something much worse. I put a towel over my face and bailed. I came back and asked what the hell was that smell and they resonded like jerks so the VIDEO YOU SEE IS AFTER ME TRYING TO ASK THEM WHAT WAS GOING ON AND THEY WERE ARROGANT ABOUT THE WHOLE THING.. I know in the vid I seem like a bitch or a hypocondriac but I was trying to film while trying to keep calm as well as not breathe the chemcial in.

AT THE END OF THE SITUATION WHEN THE MANAGER HAD A LITTLE TALK WITH THEM, HE TOLD ME IT WAS WD-40 THEY HAD SPRAYED ON THE GROUND. WD-40 belongs in an engine not outside for everyone to breath in. I am sure there are laws concerning such chemicals and I am quite sure they were not handling them accordingly. I also asked the manager why they cant take the cans in a seperate container and bring them out to an area with no people aroun which you see in the video, to empty their contents. I have never heard of people having to empty the contents of cans in such a manner to ensure they dont "blow up in the trash can". This is big time illegal I am sure of it.
The manager also said that he told them "they are getting paid to be here and you are not" as a way of shutting them up and driving home the point that they screwed up and on top of being negligent with chemicals, they also harassed a victim of their negligence. I could sue at this point I am sure at least to draw attention to the way they handle dangerous chemicals.
This is ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW TRUCKERS GET TREATED LIKE SHIT BY AN INDUSTRY THAT FREQUENTLY OVERCHARGES THEM FOR NECESSARY SERVICES. Flying J is one of the better truck stops I must say. ALOT OF THESE GUYS HAVE HEART CONDITIONS OR ARE ON OTHER MEDS FOR HEALTH REASONS. THEY GET EXPOSED TO CHEMICALS REGULARLY ON THE JOB. THEY DO NOT NEED MORE CHEMICAL EXPOSURE ESPECIALLY THIS KIND AS IT IS PURE LAZINESS AND ARROGANCE ON THE PART OF THE CONTRACTED WORKERS.
Flying J just got bought by Pilot. I think one of the changes they should make is to find three different guys to contract to clean thier lot...I am sure there are other better men who wish to work and feed their families by being professional, not acting all gansta on the job. This aint the hood boys and if you wanna go there I been there and Boston wud put you in yer place in 10 minutes after such bs and I wont take it here either. Its very easy to replace assholes like this...unless of course there is some kind of illegal connection to a Mexican gang or these guys are relatives of someone employed by the truck stop...conflict?
My throat is still swelling up so why dont you all think about that while you watch these vids.

By the way, I am not now or ever have been a 'lot lizard' I am an activist with various blogs and a traveler. I am writing a book and plan to do one on the trucking sub culture. I am strong, am from Boston, I am not unprotected on the road ( just try something and find out) and I have alot of brains. SO dont even think about screwing with me due to this post.

What happened here is utterly unfair to travelers and especially hard working people in the trucking industry, whom often quielty put up with lots of bullsh*it in thier job to deliver TO THE FREQUENLTY UNGRATEFUL AMERICAN PUBLIC the products that they cannot live without on a day to day basis. The next time you want to diss truckers, look at everything around you and realize that without the trucking industry, you wud not have sh*t. Also, you four wheelers need to learn to drive...seriously. I am apalled at what I have seen from a trucks perspective. It shud be manditory for all car drivers to take a course in dealing with trucks on the road.

And if you dont like the 'sleazy trucker' character U dont know anything, becuz a new breed or trucker is on the road- they come out of truck school after two weeks and think they know everything, they mess up the CB radio (which the FCC deregulated or cant/wont keep track of nowadays where in the old days they would hunt down and fine anyone using the CB to harass other drivers) and make noise, fight and harass people constantly so the truckers TURN OFF THE CB WHICH I HAVE SEEN FIRST HAND IS A SAFETY HAZARD as other truckers cannot be contacted readily for hazards related to the job. They have no manners on the road, thier drving habits are not well mannered and they dont use signals or other curtosies as one did in the old days. Many truckers now have switched to being corporate and depend solely on satelite systems and cell phones. The effect is that corporate culture has infultrated the craft or subculture of trucking. We as a country see this in many industries. I feel that the truckers job is lonely and unhealthy so of course they are not going to be great social butterflies- the public diss them becuz they dont understand them.
vids will be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment