TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, January 15, 2010

trying to get west

Its hard to get around right now due to it being cold around most of the country. Trying to find some place to get allergy assessed, to find out if its permanent damage from that Bactrim. Still living off crackers,mints, and a few fruits. My body starts freaking out over things that it doesnt make sense..how is an allergic reaction triggered by pineapple opposed to apples or oranges? Every food is potentially dangerous. I also need by herbs back in my system. Staying in areas where allergies arent common.

Tried to go into So Cal. Not impressed at all. The place is a disaster..none of the charms of dirty big cities back east. Just seems like a regular dirty city, nothing special about the area. Even LA downtown just looks..actually small and in this valley. Maybe what goes on there is what makes it special not what it presents at first sight. One thing I liked about it is, like Vegas, you can smell the f*ckin money to be made there. Something in my veins started stirring there and I was glad to have the truck get out, down the highway and away from another place in distraction to my writing.

Just had a ride from someone who I didnt want to stay with as he fibbed a bit about his travel plans and after realizing I wasnt going to put out OR be his girlfriend on the road it wasnt fun anymore and I wasnt going to be pleasant and a nice travel companion. One of these stereotypes from the south, had Jesus hanging from a cross on his cell phone but turned into a bit of a learing lech and that is not the kind of ride I want. He was trying to be manipulative also which I cant stand from a male as it is them trying to prove they are smarter than women.
But like a southerner he was very protective when the bitch manager of the TA in Kingman AZ gave me crap after I asked for a cardboard box. Some places get an immediate persecution attitude like its policy when they think you are a traveler who is alone. She told me I couldnt walk back into the parking lot and my trucker friend gave her hell for just staring at me. When I went into the TA and bought something my butt got kissed and it was really stupid...like this TA's attitude towards travellers.

Went to the other truck stops instead.

Caught a ride from someone that is trying to get me to go to Vegas before my final destination..plus he is a hardcore Christian who does nothing but constantly vent and talks too much. I finagled my way out of that very sweetly.

Hope I get a good ride soon.

DOnt get my wrong there are Christians who have been helpful but its the ones that are dishonest and use the belief system to hide that piss me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment