Dejá Vu Movie

The Author Is Dedicated To Readers and Principals

Any further threats using my name will be considered retaliation for whistleblowing as well as victim witnesses intimidation.

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Monday, January 4, 2010

harassed as i write this at 44th street and Van Buren Phoenix AZ lic plate

lic plate # CF 71455 3 Mexican males supposedly on working hours in due to them being in a work van.

various other harassment from vehicles jujst as always in the south west its frequent and vehicular.

I felt like it was all over, the system had won and i was surrouned with no future due to my being so dominated by this system.

Well after i broke out the computer that feeling magically went away as they got very nervous and you could sense manyh of the cars driving by people were frustrated with not being able to act out due to the fact that with gear I am essentially not alone.

This is the only thing they are afraid of- if someone is not alone and exposure.

No comments: