TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Who is Marsboy?

Many of us do activism in self defense. Consequently, many targeted individuals are disorganized and often seem quirky or eccentric to people outside the TI community. If we are heavily targeted then living on the run on the road is often the only way to gain some relief from the harassment network. Our activism often suffers and we cannot get our point across as we wud like or much of the drama is added to what we want to be a mapping out of the system or a building of our case.

Gregory Marshal Thomas goes by the consistent handle of 'Marsboy' on the internet.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=139131308&blogID=309912125

http://www.livevideo.com/blog/marsboy

http://stores.lulu.com/marsboy683

http://www.vimeo.com/channels/6130

http://www.youtube.com/user/marsboy683

Years ago at first I did not trust him due to the fact that after I had written something or done some research on Project Monarch and related material he made these videos called "Project Monarch: victim testimony" with some people giving testimony. I had encountered a number of these people to be working with an activism group that was heavily infiltrated by what seemed like operatives or perps. The way they ran thier group made it appear more useful as a trap- a TI holding area to handle targets so that they did not get anything done or became discredited. I also saw a man giving testimony that was waaayy beyond sane and had met him in AZ, he just appeared to be a very mentally ill homeless man. He had no info that would back up any of his claims. What bothered me so much is that this group seemed to reject me almost from the start and members took special effort to set me up and cause discord. I was and still am extremely suspect of this group but cannot say for sure that is their purpose..and there are targets whos stories sound very feasible from this group.

I was in a phase where the system was trying to trap me into anything to contain me..some activism groups actually seem to practice mind control tactics to keep TI's asleep in a way.

However after looking at Marsboys work most of it seems fairly helpful and he seems dedicated to getting the word out. He is one of the major providers of information concerning mind control,
human experimentation and related material. The thing that a target or survivor can appreciate is how neat and organized it is without personal testimony or drama which is often the case with TIs who are desperate due to being so heavily targeted.

Also he pulls all the info together so that one can see it IS a system not just conspiracy theories.

It is very validating to read his myspace as well as his YouTube channel.

The only part of his research that is not included is providing evidence of official documents or sources that would stand up legally...this could be done as the info had to originate somewhere. Much documentation is available for viewing on the internet.

The kind of research it wud take to pull all the documents wud be very laborious and wud have to be done professionally.

Like I always say, dont trust anyone completely and stay critical and analyze all incoming info for cred. I dont know how this man became involved with this subject matter originally. In a way its more comforting not knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment