TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thanx for donating/ split

I recieved some donations lately and I have been in a hurry but want to thank my readers who donated..it is greatly appreciated as I tend to run out of money near end of month.

(Of course I love my readers who comment and just take in my work. Thanks.)

Split outta that small grim little town. Oh I need to give a thumbs up to a hotel there in Victorville, its awesome. Its now a Quality in with a green sign and a big Q on it, but it used to be Green something or the Pine Inn. Its on 7th street across from Denny's near off rt 15. No I did not stay in one of the rooms but the older gentleman who works there just let me stay on a big couch in the quiet, roomy, lobby. The charm of this place is that it looks like time froze circa 1970 very early as I remember it as a kid. I stated that to the man behind the desk and he said they were frozen about 1963. Its great. If there are cameras all over the place you cant see them and so there is not that creepy stalking feeling of intrusion from black half spheres hanging from the ceiling.
The guy working had quality I do not see in men much anymore..a quiet dignity or perhaps class. The first response to me telling him I traveled this way was "are you writing a book?" He got it immediately, most modern average folk dont understand what I am doing out here. He was wonderful.
I simply said I was stranded and he just let me drop in right there. And NO I would not recomend that as a traveler you try to go there and pull such a stunt. However if you are stranded I have noted that sometimes motels will take pity on you if they are a moderate chain and let you hang there instead of being stranded out in the cold. The bigger more expensive places are a toss up. Some dont care if you hang out there at all and some are uptight sticklers who dont want riff raff in thier perfect nice posh lobby. I have fantasies about homeless people lying around on the floor in places like that, nice big unused WASTED space that people hog to themselves.

It was probably the best and most peaceful sleep I had in years..even though I sat up the whole time to not look like I was lying around in the lobby and even waking up alot.

Gang stalking is all about keeping love, attention and physical touch from a Target. Human babies have been shown to suffer or die without positive human contact. All a TI needs is for someone to be kind to them and not focus on them. I dont mean ignored I mean given PRIVACY and respect. This can begin the healing immediately and one feels the difference in quality of life and health the next day...even after years of abuse.

It just demonstrates how the changes we have made to our society are stressing people out more than improving quality of life. Perhaps younger people dont care as they dont know anything else other than the modern world.
Once again there is something to older structures that have not been refurbished..something about them retains the more peaceful past.

I learned the high desert gets cold. This is when being a New Englander becomes useful. The cold here is nothing compared to Boston right now. But it sneaks up on you and you will begin to feel your digits get numb.

As usual foreigners are helpful as has been the case all my life. No one would pick me up and this great Latin guy from what appeared to be Mexico but was prob south American extraction picked me up. His car was fast and he was on the phone in Spanish as he picked me up. It was so casual so great compared to all the locals gawking at me for trying to get a ride.

My mother hates foriegners..she calls everyone an "immigrant", which is laughable considering all of my great grandparents were from Europe or Eastern Europe. I have experienced in the past the perps being utterly confused becuz ethnic people dont bother me or I am in harmony with thier existence. Becuz its intergenerational the perps tend to think that one will be able to be harassed in the same way as family members..its glaringly obvious thats what they are doing at times.
Just like the same confusion and dumb looks they give when I dont respond to missing hubcaps...its just too random its stupid. They just sit there trying to make me see them and react..they genuinely cannot understand why I am not responding.

Like this one time on a a bus in Cambridge on the way back from Burlington MA it was perp central on the buses then- this kid had a drummer magazine and some sticks with him and thought becuz he was into music I would just start talking to him, that he could bait me with that. The look was hysterical when I just ignored him. They tend to look surprised or agast. Its great.

Remember PERPS ARE LAZY, PERPS ARE NOT CREATIVE MINDS. They do what they do by training. They often describe themselves as "actors". They actually believe this about thier lives.

Baiting you and you not responding is like a camera not watching them perform or no audience when their littl curtains open on the stage. This is another example of the networks seeing a target as less than they are or stupid.

Ignore them and mess up the games.

3 comments:

  1. Very good advice: perps are nothing more than actors. Quite possibly they've been given a script to go by. That's why it's funny when you throw something spontaneous at them related to their script, but you know is not on their script, to watch them get all confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also it's a good point that our handlers see us as nothing special, nothing more than trained circus animals that are supposed to fly into a rage on cue. I've fallen for the reaction bit far too many times. And I've learned not to post too much about specifics, because perps are always trolling these forums to further harass me. I had one idiot troll me in the comments section of another forum. So nice not being able to think for oneself, to delude oneself into thinking that one is an actor just because the person is trained to harass innocent victims.

    Also, perps are very quiet sometimes, but don't ever get fooled. Don't ever fall for that when things get a little too quiet: they are always there, and will be there always until there is legislation specifically aimed towards eliminated organized stalking. I would be very suspicious if such a law does get passed, because the perps will do their little denial dance, saying the person was crazy or imagined it. It may be impossible to eradicate organized stalking via law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get a lot of mocking/imitating/doppelgangers (of me). I have no idea who these twits think they are doing this. Do they really think they are "being me" by doing this? You're very right about the lack of imagination they have. That must be why every harassment I encounter centers around echoing/mirroring my thoughts and actions.

    ReplyDelete