TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Worst YouTube comments ever by Dilegentwatcher/reader comments

One of the worst and stupidest comments on YouTube yet:
"Diligentwatcher9 (3 days ago) (Pending approval)
Approve Remove Block User Spam Marked as spam
Consider this hypothesis. Lawrence livermore while doing fusion research finds a way to see some aspects of the future, but not with precision. let's say you see an impending disaster of near biblical proportions, So it becomes vital to surveil people 24/7/365 to watch for the moment that they know will happen to calibrate said machine. So as to prevent disaster and then well meaning people try to foil this effort as "gangstalking" but the watchers know that they have to persevere, must prevail, that they are fighting the good fight. Maybe you should re-examine your quest, maybe you are the one who needs to be watched. How far would you go, how many people would you "gangstalk" to save 2.3 billion innocent people? "
 
First of all there is a literal army of psychics working in many areas for this purpose and similar. From helping police to protecting our country and others have thiers I am sure, down to the dirty tricks covert war people having thier own ..like theta psychic killers for instance its alleged. We have all heard about psychics helping police so we can prove this exists. As far as them working higher up one can always go on those official lack of denials "the navy will not deny that their are psychics being used for" ..whatever. No one needs to watch me or anyone else for this purpose and if they did do so for this express purpose IT WOULD THEN BE MORE SLAVERY. You would be denying people thier civil and human rights for something that you dont even know is going to happen, and if you DID know then that would mean that you ALREADY HAVE THE PSYCHICS YOU NEED WORKING FOR YOU.
H
This is more utter b*llshit..lets look at this persons theory and actually entertain it for a moment even though its probably about wasting my time: IF this were indeed the case then I would rather not live in a world where every time ther was some impending disaster they tortured and monitored people to death and enslaved them becuz they believed they were psychic...a world where man has no Free Will and does not decide his own destiny is not a world worth saving...and by the way in your (stupid) scenerio, if targets were just being watched due to their abilities how do explain the torture and behavior modification, which has actually destroyed alot of targets abilities and talents?
Also if it were something this useful then why would they not just go to the target directly and enlist them?
This is either the worlds worst and unimaginative perp or this person needs to view my vid on mind control cults becuz HONEY, SOMEONE IS LYING TO YOU AND HANDING YOU A STORY.
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME AND OTHER TARGETS IS THE NORM FOR WHISTLEBLOWERS, SURVIVERS OF THE HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION CONNECTED TO MK ULTRA AND THE RADIATION EXPERIMENTS AND IS THE STANDARD STORY FROM ALL SURVIVORS OF PROGRAMMING ONCE THEY DEPROGRAM AND GAIN A WILL OF THEIR OWN.
Worst theory ever ...just imagine comic book buy saying that from Simpsons- "WERST theery e-verrrr". Most insane and sloppy execution of set up also. F- at best. He may be diligent and watching but that sounds like all he can do...stop trying to take action- your really bad at it.
------------------------------
OOPS found another comment by d*ckhead....I mean DilligentWatcher: More paranoia from the true paranoid mind control cult perps:
"New Comment (Pending Approval)
Why have you been targetted? do you deserve it? is making a video going to make it better or worse? I'll let you in on a little secret. Most "perps" or "watchers" are volunteers, no pay required. It's because there are bad people out there that need watching, 24/7/365. If you had a machine that showed you that someone was going to do something horrible in the future, even unintentionally, wouldn't you try to save innocents? wouldn't you volunteer to watch? examine your own life to see why. "

Yeah programmed or brainwashed volunteers. Oh and I assume all the cops covering for payoff taking cops are also 'volunteers'. Me making a video is none of your damn business Diliwacker..I mean Diligentwatcher. 'Bad' people? WTF? If having Eddie Cox aka Eddie Hand sit next to me on a bus and try to access my programming then yes there are bad people as you put it in your babyspeak. You have been brainwashed to actually believe this sh*t havent you? And I have seen alot of these perps and they are scared to death of people in thier cult and many have been braindamaged or seem mentally deficient in some way. Your campaign sucks Diliwacker...get a day job and read up on psyops , human experimentation, programming and if no one believes that , believe FIRMLY in victim witness tampering.
-----------------------------

Update: two funny responses from readers:
"Also to the YouTube commenter: apparently this system isn't about "watchers". It's comprised of a large number of people playing scripted "roles". It's called "street theatre". You may want to brush up on your gangstalking manual before you pretend to know something about something you apparently know nothing about.
On the troll-o-meter, our YouTube trolls scores a 3 on a scale of 10.
Knowledge of subject: 1/10
Originality: 1/10
Getting reaction from reader: 7/10
Average: (1+1+7)/3 = 9/3 = 3.
Your score is 3/10, troll.
Try again next time. And don't let the watchers catch you beating off to illegal surveillance footage of innocent targets, because they watch for that now.
1/23/10 3:57 PM"

--------------------------

"Obvious perp. The only "watchers" I see know stuf... Obvious perp. The only "watchers" I see know stuff about TI's they shouldn't know, stuff that is innocent and proves a lot of cases the TI would not harm a human being. The "watchers", on the other hand, have clear malicious intent, are often on a power trip, and have clearly scripted "harassment roles" they are ordered to give out. Most harassment paints me in a negative and completely ridiculous light, so therefore, it cannot be to save innocent lives. Also, it's been shown that "volunteers" receive some benefits from carrying out their duties:

1.) Not being targeted if they go along
2.) Payments in the form of money, cars, etc.
3.) Intimate knowledge of what the target is doing, mainly harmless stuff that perps like the YouTube commentor probably get off on (because they can't find any women. If they can, they probably forced themselves on the women and use the gangstalking to cover this crime).

I'd say mainly #1 and #3. I see ridiculous youtube comments all the time. The only thing I have to say to perps is, the world doesn't revolve around them, and they are not God, though they seem to think they are. I am not here to pander to shallow cretins on a power trip or to allow criminals with something to hide to take over the world. That will not happen. If anything "happened in the future", the perps lost and all went to prison, where they belong. "
(Anonymous)
3:40 PM


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAha...ha--whew!

4 comments:

  1. Obvious perp. The only "watchers" I see know stuff about TI's they shouldn't know, stuff that is innocent and proves a lot of cases the TI would not harm a human being. The "watchers", on the other hand, have clear malicious intent, are often on a power trip, and have clearly scripted "harassment roles" they are ordered to give out. Most harassment paints me in a negative and completely ridiculous light, so therefore, it cannot be to save innocent lives.

    Also, it's been shown that "volunteers" receive some benefits from carrying out their duties:

    1.) Not being targeted if they go along
    2.) Payments in the form of money, cars, etc.
    3.) Intimate knowledge of what the target is doing, mainly harmless stuff that perps like the YouTube commentor probably get off on (because they can't find any women. If they can, they probably forced themselves on the women and use the gangstalking to cover this crime).

    I'd say mainly #1 and #3. I see ridiculous youtube comments all the time. The only thing I have to say to perps is, the world doesn't revolve around them, and they are not God, though they seem to think they are. I am not here to pander to shallow cretins on a power trip or to allow criminals with something to hide to take over the world. That will not happen. If anything "happened in the future", the perps lost and all went to prison, where they belong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also to the YouTube commenter: apparently this system isn't about "watchers". It's comprised of a large number of people playing scripted "roles". It's called "street theatre". You may want to brush up on your gangstalking manual before you pretend to know something about something you apparently know nothing about.

    On the troll-o-meter, our YouTube trolls scores a 3 on a scale of 10.

    Knowledge of subject: 1/10
    Originality: 1/10
    Getting reaction from reader: 7/10

    Average: (1+1+7)/3 = 9/3 = 3.

    Your score is 3/10, troll. Try again next time. And don't let the watchers catch you beating off to illegal surveillance footage of innocent targets, because they watch for that now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got attacked by perps for creating those two comments. They didn't like what I had to say there. Got harassed harder than normal. Got e-harassment and strange/scary dreams. They tried to send the message that they could kill me if they liked, but I kept thinking "fuck off perps", knowing they have synthetic telepathy (their mind reading equipment).

    See what happens when you offend the "gods"? They also had one guy put his unsigned check for $478 in my yard, but I returned it to his mailbox. he lives a couple of houses down. I'm supposed to think it "blew" down the road. But how does an OPENED, unsigned check just happen to blow into a TI's yard?

    ReplyDelete
  4. One perp sent me spam asking me if I "had little joy in my life". Another one was belittling me. Sorry perps, the truth hurts. One girl tried to tell me to watch two specific movies. I was on to that right away. Probably it's loading with distressing/harassing material/symbols, and probably also have programming.

    My targeting brings to mind the Queen song "Somebody To Love". I always have the line about one day getting out of this prison cell. Sounds like the lead singer may have been a TI as well. I always wondered what was up with songs that dealt with that subject. of course the perps love to sensitize me to Queen, specifically the song "Bicycle". Maybe they are trying to "tell" me I'm bisexual? Still, that would be better than being a slimy ass perp programmed to believe he's/she's better than me. Fuck off, perps.

    A TI's daily prayer: since they can read minds, say "Fuck off, perps" while they are tormenting you with eharassment or street theatre. Be sure to say this while they are pounding you hard with e-torture or theatre. They literally had me on the brink of death early this morning. Still, the message was clear: "fuck you". I just kept thinking this to perps.

    ReplyDelete