MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TI Posts New Site As Resource-Targethaven.com

"Quentin
targethaven.wordpress.com
Submitted on 2011/03

Hello!

My name is Quentin. I’m a Targeted Individual. I recently just launched a new social networking website for victims of gangstalking and electronic harassment. Visit the following blog post to learn more.

http://advancedmindcontrol.wordpress.com/2011/03/11/website-launched/

Here is the direct link to the website.

http://www.targethaven.com/"

I have not checked this out yet maybe you can and give me feedback. I'm still trying to get to yer comments..

No comments: