TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2011/04/two-half-men.html

And dont worry you meager morons. When in So Cal I bypass L.A. on purpose. Becuz Jake is there. And I either want to meet him in person and give him a long glove slap which he rightly deserves or cry and ask him why..and how could he. So I avoid that location like the plague.

Also dont even try that Bush era shit with that spook bullshit of using look alikes. Like when that Navy brat told me they were trying to frame me for robbing a bank. Who the f*ck do you think you are?
My name aint Fritz Springmier you dopes. It aint gonna be that easy.

1 comment:

  1. Just saw the video a couple times again: powerful stuff. Looks like your everyday people, but have these "skeletons in the closet". One guy is a well-dressed business man, but when he undresses, you see he's got women's clothing on, and he's desperately fighting the urge, his demons. Also, the visual of him putting on his lipstick... he looks like he's hididing some serious inner anger when putting on the lipstick. What could that be about? A closet woman abuser who is a transvestite? And the woman: a happy, smiling woman you see on those fitness shows, but when she turns her head, you see an old woman, and it's deliberate side shot, to look like the classic illusion of the old woman picture. Very deliberate. A woman with demons, but very smiling and happy and confident on her TV show. But in private, you see her inner demons: obsessed with aging, has alcohol and body image problems, etc. These are things the System likes to play off on TI's, yet keeps them hidden from view, as though they are doing something to clean up these types of demons in our society.

    ReplyDelete