To All Of Our Shadows Out There

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2011/04/eastern-ma-burning-hatred-for.html?zx=2c5855f775615b01

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

The perps are infiltrated,they are everywhere. Its a system brought on by people who have power and control to destroy a persons life.Most people they use to do "the dirt" are not bright.They fall into categories such as rigid political views,paid stalking groups,occults,homeless,criminals,and ofcourse people who go with it out of fear they will be targeted. The ones who set this up are evil and care nothing about human beings.Remember its a system and a network.Its very secretive and the perfect crime to date.I have been around and know that good law enforcement would love nothing better than to see this stopped however,its difficult because people with money and power are provoking this and have the power to annoy anyone they want.Stay focused.You have more people on your side than you know.