TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2011/04/woke-up-to-deprogramming-dream-and.html?zx=6e1108a58f0fca55

To the people who were trying to get me to go to UMass: I understand now why. And I am sorry I did no take heed. I understand better now and will see if anything can be salvaged.

---------------------------
I was a fool. I was arrogant and over confident in my guards and walls, the ability to block such influences.

I thought Oh the crazy Christian factions, I can handle them, they're not strong.'. Perhaps the real 'God' is worth consulting but that is a concept that is relative to what each person percieves as their version of a godhead. The Christain cult is simply more state sponsored brainwashing insanity..and I simply didn't fully realize.that to them any version of.Mayo is a threat. That Rosicrucians are a threat or any branch of.the ancient sun cult. Any belief system that takes away from Jews being percieved as the root of all religion and the world.for.that matter is a threat.
We have seen this overtly.acted on in Israel. That country some years ago targeted and persecuted a.metal band in their country not for Satanic lyrics or content (of course not) but for Zoastrianism http://www.religioustolerance.org/zoroastr.htm.

Another reason to get rid of Persians. I wouldn't be surprised if Islam wasn't purposefully invented to destroy these ancient peoples and their belief systems.

How convenient Egypt is also converted as well.

Yet I have to say that even Jews probably wouldn't be as brain dead as the Christian faction who has been at me all these years. And their goal is to make me equally as brain dead as well.

I will never forget being tortured in St Louis during Bush, really horrible stuff and hearing this loud and clear voice telling me to SERVE HUMANITY. It didn't make sense as that is all I wanted to do to begin with by becoming a councillor. What they want is slaves to serve this collective idea of humanity as cult mind controlled colts with brain damage so select people will be congrollled.

Look at Obama, telling people to serve their communities and become.active after all Americans have been through during Bush and then the economy. Its a mind control or brainwashing tactic. Instead he should be dealing with what happened during Bush but he and others refuse to.

His job is.to continue.the brain washing program on America by taking the people into the next phase, dealing with what was done during Bush would only break the spell if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment