TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Gang Stalking: The Hidden Factor

Economics of gang stalking.

In the Harvard CoOp few months ago. Looking over at shelves of books trying to explain economics, freakonomics. Self help section. Esotrica- card reading, astrology, past lives.
World Politics. Anthropology. Law.

I realized that all of these works are invalid. Meaningless.
Becuz nothing on those shelves takes into account covert warfare, black ops, psy ops, or 'organized stalking and harrassment' campaigns. This powerful unseen force plays a major role in forming the world we live in. It shapes our very reality and perceptions.

Even black market money, trade and commerce I am sure is accounted somewhere-in one of the more advanced and honest economics and law books. Even the billions 'misplaced' by the military is included in the economy somewhere on those shelves.

But rare is the work that includes the ways and means in which a world power's interests are marked, targeted, secured, worked on then protected by a covert system of torture, murder, spying, exploitation and dirty tricks.

I highly suspect the majority of those books on the shelves of the once truly prestiges Harvard CoOp would read very differently if such a major invisible factor.was included.

It would be as simple as switching your Windows settings to "show hidden files".

It sucks to know that without outside manipulations, technologies are neutral and can be used to reveal simple truths easily...that could cripple a nation or an entire world and it's agreed upon realities.

Ha. Ha.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen this firsthand time and again, like the deal with Rachel's comment about you supposedly being a rapist. I've gotten the same type of comments, not exactly the same thing. The deal is that she is defending the wonderful System she loves so much. You said the System is akin to being raped and messed with against your will. So of course, that warranted the little "eye for an eye" remark that YOU are a rapist. Why? Because you dared say the System itself is a rapist and the way perps operate are akin to rape. I've gotten the same deal with sentiments I've internalized, not verbalized, about some of the perps, gangstalkers, weirds, the System itself. It's one of those deals where they are further imprisoning us by not allowing us to call an apple an apple or an orange an orange. Rather, they are taking well-justified sentiments we have have against "them" and the System, and having operatives, shills, lovers of the System, etc., throw it back to us to "get even" for that negative sentiment towards them.

    ReplyDelete