TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Privacy Concern Smart Phones

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1332709

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/apr/20/iphone-tracking-prompts-privacy-fears

I've known this for years. The cops at D14 in Brighton used to mess with my phone when I'd go by the station. It would always turn analog and stop working..this is back in 2003 or 2004 when certain models could still switch.
I can sense this by the way certain things go now with this phone. But its better than Virgin Mobile, who are total perps and belelieve me I have just cause to say that. You should have heard the guy at Virgin when I said I wanted to take my number and leave them. He was African American and I could hear in his voice he was pisses as hell. The power was being taken away.

Its well known among TIs that since 9-11 cops just have done as they please. Under the guise of police work of course.

They way they used the confusion of the war to cover destroying my life. What I still can't understand is if my mother is a victim of harassment connected to MK Ultra why would she turn on me on their behalf.

Ill never forget being in the D-14 police station and my mother being there...looking back the creepy vibe was gang stalking with a good dose of gaslighting.

This morning a statey passed.by and didn't think I saw him..I hope it was genuine anyway- he felt bad you can tell.
If it was genuine then it means there are many people left who are genuinely human. Its hopeful anyway.

To imagine that something so illegal and unethical could be pulled off under the guise of reforming a person or some other moral grounds. The amount of police and people in on this was and is astonishing.

The country is totally f*cked and real govt can only do so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment