TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

More Fun With Fascism

Just saw one if.those k9s inaction. The dog is completely programmed, no brains of its own left at all.

Some idiot asked what kind if dog it was and mr fascist in his dark blues gave a.cold detached "a German shepard" in a typical exclusionary and elitist manner.
He himself is.most likely conditioned to a lesser degree than risk the now mindless mechanical l8.

The let the dog loose and the dog runs past the row of seats.
Then when he doesn't stop mr.fascist makes it obvious and pulls him in and leashes him in front of everyone he just whisked by he and his robot dog silently walk away.

Firstly with all the corruption I have seen this is a joke.

Secondly, its psychological intimidation the way its done and its what is known as false security which TSA and related services under the umbrella of Anti Terrorism Joint Taskforce has gotten past criticism for.

False security is when a show of power is intimidation but doesn't really provide any real security.

Such as military dressed men with automatic weapons in a train station as in the event of them using such weapons it would be more dangerous to crowds to begin with.

The idea of an unleashed dog trained to kill or maim another human being running past me is not comforting.

This might be reaching a little and perhaps the dog does catch.drug runners in this manner but we all know they never catch the big guys on purpose.

Nowadys they just want to make sure that drug lords don't mess with any gifts that's all.

So these actions are really for the purpose of keeling the military industrial complex in business as well as security services. Every emporer knows to keep the guard paid to a avoid a take over, which cleverly hasn't happened overtly politically here but via economically through the military industrial complex.

Also this is to condition the American public not only to become used to constant surveillance but in future probably the replacement of robots to do the same task as mr fascist and his dog.

Manufactured of course by the mitary industrial complex.
Get those contracts and keep on shinin..

Becuz its all bullshit anyway.

And instead of releasing such a dog on real drug dealers...only people like me get targeted for political and personal reasons of those in power becuz the point isn't really to solve crime, its to crush rebellion or exposure of an unnecessary police state.

No comments:

Post a Comment