MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2011/04/another-ghost-from-past-re-inspires-me.html

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-had-to-suffice-with-spitting-on-her.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's the kind I get, too. Over 50 types like you describe here. Except, they are rich: just retired derelicts or housekeeper types, ordinary people, and, I get an endless supply of these. They are so brutal on the psych. warfare with me, it isn't even funny.