TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

This morning..possible gs?

Forgot to add that this morning a crowd of older women were in the place I go to eat and shower. The young girl there said it was very unusual. And my backpack made it hard to get around me in the small space, so the minute I was in there women were on both sides trying to get around me constant activity around me in the kitchen. I just stood my ground and got my plate. I ignored requests to get by me as it was becoming ridiculous. Then one of the older women wanted to start up about it and defend some other bitch and I just put it down "Thats my perogative so drop it". It may have been what that van was trying to warn me about due to the van pulling overt tactic just outside this place.

I told them I would eat in backyard due to it being crowded.
Later one of the women had an attitude out of the bathroom. This frequently occurs in Waltham and Cambridge with females or older women who frequent these places. I believe who I am on sight is known to many of these people as well as that I am targeted. No one enters a place and is that ill treated right away. I say its in the very possible file for a gang stalking set up.

It could also just be the typical over priveledged Cambridge/Waltham homeless population are spoiled rotten in this area and Boston as well with clothing give aways as well as decent food. They should be forced to be homeless in less fortunate places like I have and see just how messed up the rest of the country doesnt work for them. Ship some of these bitches off to San Diego or UTAH. Then we'll see how grabby and demanding they are then. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment