TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

This is one you should read

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2010/07/mold-test-results-from-apartment.html

3 comments:

  1. Here's an interesting site you referenced a while back:

    http://arizona.indymedia.org/news/2005/10/31609_comment.php

    Seems that's what the military does to new recruits with the whole drill instructor bit. I've always been told, well, drill sergeants have to be tough like that, how else could they survive a tough environment like warfare? It's presented like a set of exercises to make a person mentally tougher.

    In reality, it just sounds a lot like the recruits are trained slaves, being taught to obey a master, on demand. Like they're programmed to do certain things when they hear certain words, being turned into something mechanical, like a living machine. You've seen how those recuits in the military talk, like they are robotic almost. But it's typically been sold to me in various forms as, well, the drill instructor is just teaching you how to be disciplined. Like, there is not hate involved, but rather are doing it for your own good. And the drill instructors used to use a lot of humiliation tactics on any recruits who stepped out of line. I'm thinking there is some sadism involved here, regardless of what they are saying, that oh it's all business, doing it for your own good. It's exactly what gets sold to TI's, like they are protecting us from harming ourselves or making us make good decisions in life.

    I'm sure in reality, they choose the drill instructors who are sadistic, like they actually enjoy beating down recruits.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Nf1MK7lts

    I'm not sure how much of this is accurate, of if this is supposed to be old school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found mold in my kitchen yesterday and the apt. across from me is likely the cause. They "renovated" it and guess what? They pulled up moldy floor boards and left them in the hallway directly in front of my apt. door. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your one blog on Free Masons seems to have disappeared. Remember the hype of 1984? I wonder if Orwell somehow had some sort of psychic vision about all of this.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystopia

    When I stumbled upon this, I felt it really summed up what we are on the very brink of falling into in the past decade.

    ReplyDelete