TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Personal blog post 7-09-10

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2010/07/note-from-last-ong-posta-tactic-you-can.html

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you get "reprise gangstalkers", stalkers who keep showing up in different places, but always places you just happen to be headed to. For example, the loud laughing harasser in front of the pharmacy, 2 hours later he's at the convenience store, doing the loud conversation (possibly faked) into his cell phone. The conversation mirrored things I was posting here in replies. A lot of these gangstalkers know what's up.

    Here's the deal: this town is comprised of a lot of crackheads, high school dropouts (not because of targeting either... just couldn't hack it), welfare, you get the picture. But for some reason, they are all so very cocky and smirking. You have to wonder why that is. Because they are controlled by some big-time criminal outfit doing experimentation, that could be why. Interesting that I get harassed for not working, forcing me to get a job. Then when I do get a job, I get harassed into quitting anyways. Most of these harassers are these porch sitters, who have the luxury of just lounging around, anonymously harassing me at their leisure. Later I'll see the same people riding around smirking, like they think their little criminal heroes are really sticking it to me.

    Again, behavior modification. Being held to unachievable levels of perfection, but most of there harassers are down-and-outers or people forced into this.

    I do believe I am a victim of state-sponsored harassment, but maybe that same "state" is paying these residents off to pull this crap off. They are indeed very extremely arrogant.

    ReplyDelete