TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

T-storms break mood or effects

Started to rain here. Always in Boston the depression or feeling of being repressed improves when it rains. Also I have noted for years that my condition improves in MA considerably when I get my period. Its like so much relief. When closing in on the east coast while traveling its consistently the case that my sex drive increases so its interesting the change with hormone fluctuation as well. These conditions though consistent in MA and the northeast area are not the case in other parts of the USA.

Now its raining my depression and self torture mode has lifted and I can think clearly again. There must be some slight change I am not aware of due to being uneducated. But it may also be simply chemicals are used to manage the masses or pollution is the culprit or even that it interferes with tech if thats what causes the depression.
I know that if I left this area my condition would improve as it has in the past. I simply have business here to attend to and am not leaving until its completed.

Its a thunder storm too and those are good for breaking whatever it is that keeps me so down. This weather condition seems to work in MA, St Louis MO. Those are the only two I can clearly recall.

It may just be weather changing moods but I doubt if I would be so sensitive to this if I wasnt being targeted. I would have some stable sense of self or world of my own not fighting for my right to exist against this system....that no one wants to believe exists for people who are targeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment