MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Supreme Court Ends Restriction Of Corporations Donating To Candidates (Centry Old Law!)

The Supreme Court got rid of restrictions on corporations donating to campaigners in elections:
http://archive.chicagobreakingnews.com/2010/01/supreme-court-lifts-curbs-on-corporate-political-donations.html

This is one of those indications that the country is never going back to what it was.

A corporation is NOT a person. The free speech rule should apply to people not companies as well as this is not about free speech its about money and influence. And it isnt appropriate becuz a corporation as a 'person' if you insist, can must up a whole lot more money and even more influence than just one person or special interest.
I cannot believe this went through on this premise.

No comments: